OVARIAN CYST: HERBAL TEA
Are you a victim of ovarian cyst and want to get rid of it without surgery? Welcome to African doctor, the place to make your dreams come through. African herbal medicine can be very effective for treating ovarian cyst. Cyst comes from "KUSTIS" which means POUCH, so ovarian cyst are fluid-filled sac on or in the ovaries. Cysts that have pelvic infection may cause scarring in the Fallopian tubes, which could cause infertility. This herbal tea will help you dissolve your ovarian cyst and get rid of every obstacle hindering your joy of motherhood. Worldwide delivery contact/whatsapp: +22990431725
HERBAL TEA FROM AFRICAN MEDICINAL PLANT TO DISSOLVE OVARIAN CYST
An ovarian cyst is a sac that forms in the ovary, it can be fluid-filled but sometimes there may be soild errors. It can be normal and at the sametime abnormal. This cyst can be formed by only one sac which is called unilocular cyst or it could be formed by multiple sacs which is called multilocular sacs. It can occur in one ovary which is called unilateral cyst or in two ovaries which is called bilateral cyst.
There are two main categories of ovarian cyst namely; functional and pathological cysts. Functional cyst is a normal cyst that occurs in normal menstrual cycle of a woman. It starts off as follicular cyst which is a cyst that contains the egg, the follicular cyst increases in size to about 2 centimeters during which ovulation will occur. During ovulation this cyst converts to another cyst called the corpus luteum cyst and the function of this cyst is to produce a hormone called progesterone which supports pregnancy. If no pregnancy occurs the progesterone will disappear and the new menstrual cycle will for, these are functional cyst. They are normal and do not require treatment.
On the other hand, pathological cyst is an abnormal cyst that occurs in the ovary, it can develop from the different tissues in the ovary and therefore being abnormal needs to be treated.The commonest pathological cyst we see in women are; Endometriotic Cyst, Dermoid Cyst, Mucinous Cystadenoma, and Serous Cystadenoma.
Nevertheless, African doctor has found the best mixture of african plants for effective treatment of ovarian cyst. This treatment comprises of of two elements: herbal teas and vaginal ova. It is a fast and long-lasting natural remedy that can permanently eliminate cysts. All the elements of our treatment are natural and herbal. Be rest assured you are at the right place!!
This natural treatment with herbal remedies for ovarian cysts has proven its effectiveness with dozens of cases resolved. This herbal tea is the miracle solution to permanently cure ovarian cysts.
Indeed, it contains several plants that will mimic the action of estrogen in your body. The herbal tea is made up of several herbs that regulate hormone levels and the size of your cysts. Thus this natural remedy, will help you to relieve the pains of the menstrual cycle and to regulate your cycle.
It is the best natural remedy for curing ovarian cysts. However, the herbal tea will also expel the waste from your uterus. Generally, except when the diagnosis is too late, our natural treatment can cure ovarian cysts without side effects. When you are in a relationship and a pregnancy is slow in coming, know that it is totally justified to treat your ovarian cysts because they can cause very serious fertility problems (lack of ovulation).
NB: It is very essential that you have an ultrasound at the start of treatment and every month during treatment to secure an effective solution for your ovarian cysts. Please consider that in some cases we may ask you for an MRI and / or scanner. This will allow us to determine the best treatment for the reduction and disappearance of your ovarian cysts.
Duration of treatment: Our natural treatment for ovarian cysts varies from 1 to 2 months. Rest assured ! It’s the quick, fast and effective for curing ovarian cysts. However, the duration of natural treatment will depend on the type of ovarian cysts you have and their state of development. Therfore, Our support is individualized. It will vary depending on your symptoms and expectations.
Some causes of ovarian cyst are listed below:
- inflammatory processes in the ovaries and fallopian tubes that cause the implantation of sections of epithelial tissue of the uterus and fallopian tubes on the surface of the ovary;
- disruption of hormonal balance to gonadotropic hormones;
- metabolic endocrine disorders;
Food for ovarian cysts
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and tobacco. Alcohol and smoking are considered primary factors for such diseases and it is important for repair to give up these habits permanently
- Eat more of foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids in your diet, such as avocados, fish, coconut oil.
- Do not starve (that is, do not put yourself in a state of hunger, which you are uncomfortable with and forced to endure).
- Do not skip breakfast and eat breakfast properly. It is a meal with which we can actively warm the body and activate the metabolism.
- Eat enough protein and fat - nutritious foods.
- At least occasionally there is meat broth (especially useful at sunset).
- Don't snack in a hurry with sandwiches (allowed occasionally, but not regularly, and only at lunchtime) and snacks.
- Refuse to drink cold sparkling cold water.
- Minimize coffee consumption. One of the participants in drug treatment with many cysts in the chest (I write with her permission) generally leads a healthy lifestyle, but cannot refuse coffee, which has a strong cooling effect and lifts the wind.
- Do not eat mucous foods for dinner - at a time when the metabolism is minimized.
- Don't lean on leafy greens and salads. According to Tibetan medicine, they are only well digested in people with strong digestion and athletes. If you lead a mostly sedentary life, it is best to focus on heat-treated foods.
- Learn how to eat oil well: each type of oil has its own time of day, because they all have different properties. Warming in the morning and in the evening, cooling in the afternoon.
- It is possible to reduce stress, because it also concerns the cooling of living conditions.
- But it is important not only to warm the body (after all, you can inadvertently overheat), but to find a balance between hot and fresh food in the diet. The balance of heat and cold in the body will help prevent the formation of cysts, stop the development of the pathological process and harmonize all the systems of the body.
Contact our experts
CALL/WHATSAPP: +229 90 43 17 25
299.0€ inc. tax
- Condition : new
- Manufacturer : africandoctor
ovarian cyst and herbal tea cure ovarian cyst thanks to african plants treat pathological cyst naturally herbs to dissolve ovarian cyst tea for treatment of ovarian cyst get rid of ovarian cyst with tisane natural solution to cure ovarian cyst