Carrot and Ginger For Kidney
Benefits of Ginger for Kidney Function
Did you know?
Ginger could help protect against kidney damage, a condition said to threaten one in three diabetics, if the results of an animal study published in Food Chemistry are also seen in humans. Hence, the benefit of ginger for kidney function is without a doubt effective.
Ginger is a nutrient-rich spice widely eaten fresh and as a ground powder. It’s commonly used in herbal medicine as well. The slightly sweet, warm, and citrus-like flavor adds a unique taste to everything from soups to tea, and it’s loaded with nutrients your body uses to maintain health, including kidney health. Ginger's nutritional profile makes it an excellent addition to your diet.
Benefits Of Carrots for Kidney Function
Carrots contain a moderate amount of potassium and can healthfully be included in a kidney-friendly diet. The United States Food and Drug Administration recommends that women consume 2 to 2-1/2 cups of vegetables and men consume 2-1/2 to 3 cups of vegetables daily.
HERE ARE THE RECIPES OF CARROT AND GINGER FOR KIDNEY FUNCTION
Mashed Carrots & Ginger
Add color and flavor to your table with this herbal side dish. Mashed carrots are spiced with ginger, honey, black pepper, and a touch of vanilla extract. A vibrant and velvety dish that couldn’t be more simple—or delicious.
- 2 cups baby carrots
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional garnish: 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
Method Of Preparation
- Boil or steam carrots on high heat until carrots are very tender. Lower heat to low and mash carrots with a potato masher.
- Add remaining ingredients (ginger, honey, pepper, and vanilla extract) and stir until well-mixed.
- Serves 3 (1 serving = 1/3 of the recipe).
Optional: Garnish with chopped chives and serve.
Tip: For smoother mashed carrots, use a food processor or blender.
How To Make Ginger tea for kidney function
- 1 Cup of water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Coconut milk to taste
- Raw organic honey to taste
Method of preparation:
- First, bring water to boil
- Then, add ginger and turmeric, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes
- Stir in milk and strain tea into a cup
- Finally, add honey to taste
How To Make Carrot Juice
Carrot juice and infusion from carrot seeds are used to remove stones and sand from the liver, gall bladder, urinary tract and kidneys
- Rinse and peel the carrots.
- Cut off the thick tips.
- Cut carrots into small slices. Twist them in a blender or meat grinder until smooth.
- If the carrot puree is too dry, dilute it slightly with water.
- Wipe the resulting mass through a sieve and cheesecloth.
- Before serving, the juice can be cooled with ice cubes.
Ginger Massage For Kidney Function
1. Take 125g of washed ginger and cut them into pieces. Grind in a mixie.
2. Put this crushed ginger in a white cloth and tie it.
3. Boil about 3 litres of water. When bubbles come, put the cloth tied ginger into the boiled water
4. Close the hot pot with a plate
5. Keep the stove in low flame for 20-30 minutes.
6. Put off the stove ad leave the pot in the closed condition for 5 minutes.
7. Put the ginger water close to the patient and ask the patient to lie down on his stomach exposing his back.
8. Soak a small bath towel in the hot ginger water, squeeze it partially and spread the towel over the lower portion of the patient's back.
9. Remove the towel when it cools off, squeeze it into another vessel, and put it back on the patient's back.
Important note: every time before putting a towel on the patient's back, close the ginger vessel to avoid loss of heat.
Carrot and Jicama Salad to help your kidney
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1-1/2 cups jicama
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Grate the carrots and jicama. Chop the cilantro. Combine in a medium bowl.
- In a small jar or bowl combine lime juice, oil, and honey. Pour over the carrot mixture and toss to combine.
- Leftover salad keeps chilled for 2-3 days. Season with pepper or ground cumin if desired.
Are you suffering from kidney failure or want to detox your kidney, click here to discover our herbal tea for kidney problems
IF YOU FOUND THIS ARTICLE USEFUL, DROP A COMMENT BELOW.
FOR MORE QUESTIONS ON OUR PRODUCT CALL/WHATSAPP +22990431725
we deliver worldwide!!