Amyloidosis is a disease characterized by impaired protein metabolism, as a result of which a protein-polysaccharide complex (amyloid) is formed and accumulates in the tissues. However, there are useful foods that can aid in managing this disease which are going to list in this article.
Nonetheless, after 25 years of research, the experts of africandoctor have discovered the best home remedy against amyloidosis. It is effective and affordable.
HERBAL TEA FOR AMYLOIDOSIS
Our treatment is not intended to completely treat the disease but rather to slow its progression and relieve the various symptoms of the disease. Indeed the natural remedy that we offer consists of plants with anti-inflammatory properties. It will also purify your blood and its diuretic properties will be beneficial to you if you have a disease of the kidneys, lymph nodes and spleen. For people suffering from affection to the nervous and cardiovascular system these plants will restore the functioning of these different systems. Our treatment is an all in one for the treatment of amyloidosis.
We deliver to the world!!!
Useful food for amyloidosis
In the presence of the disease, a diet should be followed in which the body is saturated with potassium , starch and vitamin C.
- vegetables (cucumbers, potatoes, zucchini, parsnips, carrots, green leafy vegetables);
- legumes, including peanuts;
- honey and bee products, especially pollen;
- Apple vinegar;
- fresh fruits (watermelon, oranges, melons, bananas);
- dried fruits (raisins, apricots, plums, figs);
- rye bread, wheat bran;
- nuts (cedar, almonds);
- wheat and oatmeal;
- products of animal origin: beef, fish, liver, dairy products;
Starchy foods include:
- porridge: oatmeal, buckwheat, millet, wheat and rice (brown), also barley and semolina;
- bakery and pasta products, oatmeal cookies;
- cereals: rye, wheat, oats, maize;
- beans and peas;
- horseradish roots and ginger.
- Small amounts of starch are contained in pumpkin, carrots, tomatoes, garlic, cabbage, radishes, parsley, so we will not focus on them.
Foods That Give Your Body Vitamin C:
- berries: rose hips, peel, black currant, viburnum, blackberry, strawberry, herb eagle nail;
- citrus fruits;
- kiwifruit ;
- all kinds of cabbage;
- sweet and hot peppers;
- horseradish root;
- young garlic;
Dangerous and harmful foods in amyloidosis:
As the potassium is washed away from the confectionery, it should not be consumed. Do not take products containing caffeine, alcoholic beverages. Excessive physical activity and stress also wash the substance out of the body.
It is necessary to limit protein foods:
- egg white;
- desserts and small sweets type "kisses";
- soy milk;
- lean beef and veal;
- rabbit and chicken;
- marine products;
Limit the use of salt and salty foods, especially by people with kidney and heart problems.
RELATED ARTICLE: AMYLOIDOSIS AND DIET
We deliver to the world!!!