Whether you or someone you love has cancer, knowing what to expect is helpful in coping with the situation. Here you will have access to basic concepts about kidney cancer and its causes, as well as detailed information on various diagnosis, and treatment options.
- Other natural treatments
The kidneys, one of the most important organs of the body, provide the urinary tract of metabolic residues such as uric acid, creatinine and urea in the blood. In addition, it helps the balanced distribution of minerals such as salt, potassium, magnesium and essential body components such as glucose, protein and water to the body tissues. When blood pressure drops or sodium decreases in the blood, renin from kidney cells and hormones called erythroprotein are secreted when the amount of oxygen in the blood decreases. While the kidneys regulate blood pressure with the hormone renin, it supports blood cell production by stimulating the bone marrow with the hormone erythroprotein. Kidneys, which enable the use of vitamin D taken more efficiently, play an important role in bone and tooth development.
KIDNEY CANCER: WHAT IS IT?
Kidney cancer is a malignant tumor originating from ee cells. The kidneys are two bean-shaped organs located in the lower abdomen on either side of the spine. The main function is the purification of blood from metabolic products and the production of urine. Most malignant tumors form in the renal tubules. This type of cancer is called renal cell carcinoma. A malignant tumor can be characterized as a cell mass that divides uncontrollably and has lost the ability to specialize. The faster the cells of such a tumor divide, the faster they spread through the lymphatic and blood vessels and the more malignant the formation becomes.
What is kidney parenchymal disease?
Kidney parenchymal disease, also known as kidney parenchymal cancer, which is more common in adults, is defined as abnormal cell proliferation in the part of the kidney's urine production. Parenchymal disease can also trigger other kidney diseases.
HERBAL TEA FOR KIDNEY CANCER
We offer here a mixture of seeds, roots and bark from Africa which prevent and cure all kinds of cancer (breast cancer, cancer of the liver, prostate cancer, thyroid cancer, cervical cancer uterus, kidney cancer, ovarian cancer) and cardiovascular disease. These plants are very little known to scientists and they have extraordinary qualities against cancer. Their use against cancer is much more effective than chemotherapy.
The objective of this treatment is to;
- Fighting cancer cells.
- To prevent cancer cells from spreading to other organs.
- To strengthen the body's defense against other diseases by strengthening the immune system.
- To increase the effect of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- To reduce side effects such as dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting and weakness from illness, chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
Contact/whatsapp: +22990431725 For more informations
Kidney collecting system cancer: Pelvis renalis tumor
Pelvis renalis tumor, which is a less common type of cancer compared to kidney parenchymal disease, occurs in the ureter region. So what is a ureter? It is a tubular structure located between the kidney and the bladder and consisting of muscle fibers 25-30 centimeters long. Abnormal cell proliferations occurring in this region are called pelvis renalis tumor.
The direct causes of this type of cancer are unknown . But there are a series of risk factors that affect the propensity to suffer from it:
- Tobacco : it is one of the most dangerous risk factors since it multiplies by two the possibilities of appearance of this cancer.
- Obesity : it is also a risk factor to consider, its direct relationship with kidney carcinoma has been demonstrated.
- Diet rich in fats : this cause is closely related to the previous one, a diet rich in fats and with little presence of fruits and vegetables will promote the tumor.
- Cadmium exposure : There are studies linking this material to kidney cancer. Working with paints, soldering materials, or batteries also increases the risk.
- Kidney diseases : Those patients who find their kidney function reduced due to chronic kidney disease or who have been receiving dialysis on a long-term basis are also more likely to suffer from it.
RECOMMENDED: 19 EFFECTIVE METHODS TO CLEANSE THE KIDNEY NATURALLY
- Genetic factors : Some genetic diseases, such as Von Hippel-Lindau disease, genetic syndrome that alters blood vessels, or tuberous sclerosis, which involves the formation of abnormal masses in some cells of the body, can also predispose the patient to developing cancer kidney.
Symptoms of kidney cancer
- Changes in urine color due to blood in urine, dark urine, dark red or rust urine,
- Right kidney pain, pain not observed on the right or left side of the body,
- Kidney mass on hand examination, mass in abdomen,
- Weight loss and anorexia,
- High fever,
- Excessive fatigue and weakness can also be shown as a sign of kidney cancer.
Diagnosis of kidney cancer
In the diagnosis of kidney cancer, a physical examination is performed first. In addition, urine tests and blood tests are performed. Especially high creatine levels are important for cancer risk in blood tests. One of the diagnostic methods showing the clearest end in cancer diagnosis is ultrasonography. In addition, the computed tomography method provides an understanding of the size of the cancer and whether it has spread to other tissues.
Kidney Cancer Treatment
The most effective method in the treatment of kidney disease is to remove all or part of the kidney by surgical procedure. Radiotherapy and chemotherapy other than this treatment do not have much effect in the treatment of kidney cancer. The surgical procedure to the kidney is determined as a result of the examinations and examinations. Removal of all kidney tissue with kidney surgery is called radical nephrectomy and partial removal of kidney is partial nephrectomy. The surgery can be performed as open surgery or laparoscopic surgery.
The main causes that increase the risk of developing kidney cancer have been studied.
- Gender affiliation. Men are twice as likely to develop kidney cancer as women.
- Smoking. The risk of developing kidney cancer in smokers is 2 times higher than in non-smokers.
- Overweight. Eating junk foods that contribute to obesity increases your risk of getting sick.
- Age. More often it is diagnosed in people aged 50-70 years - Hippel-Lindau syndrome. Hereditary gene mutations can increase the likelihood of developing kidney cancer.
- Exposure to chemicals. Some chemicals - asbestos, cadmium, organic solvents - can significantly increase the risk of development.
- Long dialysis. In patients undergoing prolonged dialysis, cysts may appear in the kidneys, which can contribute to the development of cancer of this organ.
KIDNEY CANCER PREVENTION
The main prevention of the disease is to abandon bad habits, such as smoking, alcohol abuse. If possible, contact with chemicals (asbestos, cadmium, etc.) should be avoided.
Reference. In the world, transplantation (kidney transplantation) is often done - up to 50% of all organ transplants. An indication for a kidney transplant is the terminal stage of chronic renal failure caused by chronic glomerulonephritis or insulin-dependent diabetes. Other important indications are polycystic kidney disease, hypertensive nephrosclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, nephrosclerosis, pyelonephritis.
KIDNEY CANCER: NATURAL SOLUTION
Are there alternative treatment methods for kidney cancer treatment?
1. Garlic eat at least 7 teeth or 1 head every day.
2. Consume one head of onion
3. Carrot consume 3 pieces per day.
4. Black radish 1 salad, grate or remove water and eat every day.
5. Consume parsley in your salad every day.
6. Turmeric It is useful to use 1-2 teaspoons in your meals during the day.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of thyme to your meals during the day.
8. Make 3 cups a day by brewing 1 teaspoon of thyme tea.
9. Drink green tea 2-3 cups a day.
10. Drink 1/30 of your weight for lemon water.
11. Increase the use of vegetables.
12. Use olive oil-butter-tail oil-tallow oil for breakfast at meals.
13. Use Yoghurt-Yoghurt Juice- Kefir-Boza Bol
14. Pay close attention to 5 of the vitamins.
It is possible to get Vitamin A from Foods.
It is possible to get Vitamin B from Foods.
It is possible to get Vitamin C from Foods.
You can take Vitamin D from the sun.
It is possible to get Vitamin E from Foods.
Contact/whatsapp: +22990431725 For more informations