AMYLOIDOSIS VS HERBAL TEA
Amyloidosis is a group of diseases in which abnormal proteins, known as amyloid fibrils, build up in tissue. Symptoms depend on the type and are often variable. The usual onset is from 55-65 years of age, it could be genetic or acquired. The most popular method to diagnose this pathology is through tissue biopsy.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF AMYLOIDOSIS?
There are three(3) main types of amyloidosis;
- Al type of Amyloidosis: In this type the Immunoglobulin light chain of amyloid affects the major organs of the body like the heart, kidneys, liver, skin, and nerves. In this the abnormal chain of amyloids are the antibodies that the bone marrow makes. These abnormal antibodies do not break down and disturb functioning. It is a systemic amyloidosis as it affects the complete system.
- AA type of Amyloidosis: It is inflammatory in nature and this chronic amyloidosis mostly affects the organs where inflammatory conditions can prevail. The main sites are the kidneys, the liver, and the digestive tract. It can lead to inflammatory diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel syndrome, tuberculosis, ulcerative colitis and many more.
- Hereditary/Familial amyloidosis: It is a hereditary type of disorder that runs into genes. It can affect the nerves, the heart, liver or the kidneys. The danger to the nerves and through the nerves to the heart is the greatest
DOES AMYLOIDOSIS RUN IN THE FAMILY?
Hereditary amyloidosis can run in families. This may be due to a genetic change, called a mutation, that is passed down from generation to generation.
CAN IT CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE SKIN?
Primary systemic amyloidosis affects the heart, kidneys, liver, gastrointestinal tract and central nervous system. Skin involvement occurs in about 30–40% of patients. Localised primary amyloidosis affects specific organs such as the skin (primary cutaneous amyloidosis), heart, eye, airway and bladder.
Lichen amyloidosis is characterized by severely itchy patches of thickened skin with multiple small bumps. The patches are scaly and reddish brown in color. These patches usually occur on the shins but can also occur on the forearms, other parts of the legs, and elsewhere on the body.
CAN AMYLOIDOSIS POSE A THREAT TO PREGNANCY?
Primary infertility and hypergonadotropic hypogonadism in young patients may be caused by testicular amyloidosis and it is associated with the presence of a mutation in the apoA-I gene, resulting in the replacement of proline for leucine at residue 75 of the protein.
Though pregnancy with amyloidosis is not common; nevertheless, amyloidosis will complicate pregnancies also with the underlying disease and may cause terrible perinatal morbidities and mortalities.
WHAT ARE THE BEST NATURAL TREATMENT TO MANAGE AMYLOIDOSIS SYMPTOMS?
1. HERBAL TEA FOR AMYLOIDOSIS
Our treatment is not intended to completely treat the disease but rather to slow its progression and relieve the various symptoms of the disease. Indeed the natural remedy that we offer consists of plants with anti-inflammatory properties. It will also purify your blood and its diuretic properties will be beneficial to you if you have a disease of the kidneys, lymph nodes and spleen. For people suffering from affection to the nervous and cardiovascular system these plants will restore the functioning of these different systems. Our treatment is an all in one for the treatment of amyloidosis.
We deliver worldwide!!!
2. BOSWELLIA SERRATA (SHALLAKI)
- The Boswellia herb has anti-inflammatory properties making it a great choice in case of arthritic pains.
- Boswellia is also found to have anti-atherosclerotic properties making it a good herb for the cholesterol and heart.
- The boswellic acids that have anti-inflammatory properties have been unidentified in various researches.
- These acids are of supreme importance as they are very beneficial when used for aches and pains that are caused owing to different forms of arthritis.
- The arthritis forms cured by boswellic acids are rheumatoid arthritis, gout, spondylitis, osteoarthritis, joint pain, etc.
Turmeric, derived from the plant curcuma longa. It is a gold colored spice commonly used in many Indian curries. Curcumin (curcuminoids that are polyphenols) gives the yellow color to the turmeric that belongs to the gingiber family. Curcumin is responsible for yellow color that is used for food coloring also. Curcumin is best known for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and anticancer properties and used in various health problems. Since the time of Ayurveda, numerous therapeutic activities have been assigned to turmeric for a wide variety of conditions and diseases including those of pains, wounds, sprains, and acne, and skin, pulmonary and gastrointestinal systems. It has strong antioxidant that removes toxins from the body.
It is a commonly used herb in India for relieving constipation. Many herbal formulations meant for treating constipation contain Haritaki as one of the components. It acts very effectively and mildly on the stomach. Haritaki strengthens the digestive system and improves its functioning. It helps to clear blockages in the stomach.
5. Emblica officinalis
It is commonly known as Indian Gooseberry. Amla is the name used in Hindi. It is a popular berry used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is the nature’s richest source of vitamin C and forms a part of Rejuvenation therapy or Rasayana therapy. This wonderful fruit has innumerable properties and works on several ailments. It provides nutrition to the body and effectively eliminates toxins from the body. It is used in fresh and dried forms.
NOTE: Herbal treatment is nature’s gift to abundant health problems. Our Amyloidosis herbal tea is suited for all kind of inflammatory and systemic outcomes due to amyloid chain building.
We at Africandoctor offer you the best herbal tea effective in taking care of your health and life. Our formulations are 100% herbal and prepared after passing through a series of effective and stringent tests that assure their quality. Wehave put in our best efforts to bring to you the best of herbs in their purest form.
We deliver worldwide!!!