Eat apple, walnut, ginger and turmeric which are anticancer
Scientists recommend eating foods like apple, walnut, turmeric, and ginger as ingredients that can prevent and fight cancer.
Nutrition is, without a doubt, a very important part when it comes to cancer treatment. Eating adequate food before, during and after treatment helps cancer patients feel better and their bodies are much stronger to cope with this disease.
ANTI-CANCER HERBAL TREATMENT
We offer here a mixture of seeds, roots and bark from Africa which prevent and cure all kinds of cancer (breast cancer, cancer of the liver, prostate cancer, thyroid cancer, cervical cancer uterus, kidney cancer, ovarian cancer) and cardiovascular disease. These plants are very little known to scientists and they have extraordinary qualities against cancer. Their use against cancer is much more effective than chemotherapy.
The objective of this treatment is to;
- Fighting cancer cells.
- To prevent cancer cells from spreading to other organs.
- To strengthen the body's defense against other diseases by strengthening the immune system.
- To increase the effect of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- To reduce side effects such as dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting and weakness from illness, chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
Contact/whatsapp: +22990431725 For more informations
Fortunately, there are a wide variety of foods that become true allies and protectors against cancer due to their anticancer properties, which are named below:
Apples significantly reduce the risk of various types of cancer, such as esophageal, ovarian, colo-rectal or prostate cancer.
According to a study carried out by researchers from the Mario Negri Institute in Milan (Italy), and published in the Annals of Oncology magazine, regular consumption of apples significantly reduces the risk of developing various types of cancer, such as esophageal, ovarian , the colo-rectal or the prostate. In addition, the phytochemicals of this fruit prevent breast cancer.
Eating a handful of walnuts a day reduces the risk of breast cancer.
It has long been mentioned that nuts are a super healthy food for your body. Nuts are also rich in healthy fats which makes it an ideal snack in your diet program . One type of bean that is known to be healthy is walnuts .
Walnuts are foods with high omega-3 fatty acids in them. Eating these foods has been proven to protect the body from breast cancer and heart disease. In addition to these benefits, a study reported from dailymail.co.uk also mentions that eating walnuts is beneficial for preventing prostate cancer for men.
Eating ginger reduces tumors in the prostate
The ginger is useful in treating cancer of any kind, but especially the colon .
It is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce free radicals in our body, it has anti-tumor properties. In fact, it is even more effective than many anticancer drugs.
Among other things, ginger root reduces tumors in the prostate. This was confirmed by a study by Georgia State University, which showed that ginger extract reduced the size of prostate tumors by up to 56% in a group of rodents.
Using turmeric as a food seasoning can destroy cancer cells and block a protein associated with gastrointestinal cancer.
This orange-colored spice frequently used in Indian cuisine has anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric has a polyphenol called curcumin that destroys cancer cells and blocks a protein associated with gastrointestinal cancer.
Preventive measures to reduce the risk of cancer
The main factors provoking cancer are aging and individual predisposition. Therefore, prevention should be directed specifically at them. External factors can have a carcinogenic effect only with prolonged and sufficiently strong exposure to humans. And the carcinogenicity of some of them remains in question, as it has no convincing evidence.
Prevention with an individual predisposition of the body depends on the specific case. Thus, the most common and effective cancer prevention is the prevention of aging. It implies, first of all, a healthy lifestyle: proper nutrition, rejection of bad habits, reduction of stress factors, moderate physical activity, regular medical examinations.
IN WHICH CASES DO I NEED TO APPLY TO THE ONCOLOGIST
- You have any signs of bleeding from internal organs (blood in urine, feces, frequent nosebleeds, from genitals for no apparent reason).
- Significant weight loss is observed without lifestyle changes.
- Any skin neoplasms appeared, noticeable changes in moles, warts, polyps, etc., especially with bleeding.
- Seals are felt in the mammary glands, in any part of the body. There is an increase and compaction of the lymph nodes.
- There is a prolonged fever, pain, fever.
- Unexplained headaches, impaired vision, hearing, or coordination occur.
- Pathological discharge from the mammary glands and rectum, unreasonable disorders of the stool began.
- You feel a sharp deterioration in well-being, a decrease in appetite, and sometimes nausea in the normal state of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Changes in bowel function or difficulty urinating.
- Indigestion (nausea, belching, vomiting).
- The presence of a long-term non-healing wound, even during treatment.
- The appearance of a debilitating dry cough, hoarseness of the voice.
- Pain or compression in the neck.
- Change in the oral mucosa, tongue.
- Pain in the back, abdomen, chest, prolonged discomfort in any organ, sore or constricted throat, pressure in the sternum, abdominal cavity, or pelvis
Contact/whatsapp: +22990431725 For more informations