Potency problems are ageless
Erectile dysfunction can affect any man if behaved improperly or eating unhealthily. According to an American study, about half of all men suffer from potency problems. Talking to a doctor about this is a good place to start. But before you do that, we may be able to give you a few helpful tips. As the saying goes: "There is a herb against every ailment".
But first let's name the medical requirements for potency problems. These can only be remedied by dealing with the basic problem. You need to see a doctor if you suspect type II diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, prostate disease or depression. In addition, erectile dysfunction is usually due to two factors that are less obvious: poor local blood flow and low testosterone levels. From this point of view, the potency problem is also an alarm signal from the organism that something is wrong. It is not always the soul that goes on strike.
Home remedies for potency problems
Home remedies may not be the right term for our suggestions. It also sounds a bit old-fashioned. Nevertheless, you should try the suggestions for increasing potency mentioned here. It is not expected that everything will work for you - but neither is it likely that nothing will work at all. But if it is so, you should suspect a serious illness behind the erectile dysfunction and go to the doctor.
Here are a handful of tips that can be helpful, clearly listed:
- Avoid nicotine because it narrows the vessels.
- Drink yohimbe tea that increases potency.
- Eat fresh garlic and cayenne pepper, because the two work together to thin the blood and increase blood circulation.
- Breakfast prefers whole wheat bread because it contains a lot of vitamin E.
- Avoid alcohol excesses because they reduce the potential.
- Prepare a stimulating bath with a decoction of rosemary, lemon balm and cinnamon sticks.
- Eat artichokes every now and then because vitamin C and the cynardin in it stimulate the production of sex hormones.
- Eat fresh almonds more often because they are considered potent.
- Consume more zinc-containing foods such as oysters, asparagus, mussels or herrings for the prostate.
- Chew fresh parsley, the apiin content of which stimulates potency.
- Consume lecithin regularly to improve your sex life.
- Capsule-shaped bee pollen also helps.
If all of this has no effect or is against you, you can also prepare a stimulating drink made from 30 grams of vanilla beans, 30 grams of cinnamon, 30 grams of fresh rhubarb and 30 grams of ground ginseng root and a bottle of dry white wine. Place all ingredients in a glass jug, cover and stir daily for 14 days. Then strain and drink a small glass every day.
Place your thumb on the middle inside of the thigh. There is the acupressure point Le 9. It should be massaged for two minutes with circular movements and light pressure.
A savory tea is not tasty - but it is potent if it is drunk for a long time. It is prepared from two teaspoons of savory, which are poured with 1/4 liter of boiling water. The savory tea should be covered for 15 minutes and is then strained. You should take one cup unsweetened each morning and evening.
This is a mineral that is one of the most effective natural home remedies for erectile dysfunction. It regulates testosterone levels, increases libido and has almost Viagra-like properties. Researchers found that 100 milligrams of borax increased free testosterone within a week. As a dose, it is sufficient to add 5-7 grams of powder per day in one liter of water and to consume 15 milliliters in several small doses per day. Incidentally, the borax works better if you also supply magnesium as a transdermal magnesium spray.
Apple cider vinegar
This is a panacea for many. Apple cider vinegar also has an effect on erectile dysfunction - quite quickly. Because even diluted apple cider vinegar has a positive effect on testosterone levels. Organic apple cider vinegar is more potent. It is taken after two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar are mixed with a little lemon juice and manuka honey in a glass of water. This mixture is drunk about 20 minutes before a meal.
It is well known that L-arginine as an amino acid has a say in increasing potency. L-arginine capsules work similarly to Viagra due to the production of nitrogen monoxide and the increase in testosterone levels, but without its strong side effects.
- Maca is a powerful aphrodisiac. Just try it out, because it's worth it. Maca root extracts not only increase desire, but also mood, endurance and energy.
Panax ginseng or Korean red ginseng
This is also known as herbal Viagra. It increases the blood flow in the penis, which favors a longer and more intense erection. The required dose is 600 to 1,000 milligrams. It should be taken three times a day before meals. In combination with 200 milligrams of Rhodiola Rosea, the effect can be increased even further.
- The right dose of Tribulus Terrestris extract can also be used against contrary reports against impotence. Too low a dose doesn't really help. 2,000 milligrams are necessary twice a day for something to move. The desired effect occurs after four to five weeks.
- Niacin or vitamin B3 also offers an effective treatment option for erectile dysfunction. However, niacin puts you to the test with a 12-week ramp-up time. With an initial dose of 500 milligrams daily, dosed to 1000 milligrams in week three and 1500 milligrams in week six, the desired effect occurs.
- Brazilians treat impotence with Muira Puama . They use the extract as a powerful aphrodisiac.
- Elf flowers sound like feminine romance, but elf flower extracts can actually help men to become more potent. It is not for nothing that the elf flower is also called "horny goat weed". The plant increases the testosterone level and the nitrogen monoxide level through its content of icariin.
Herbal Tea For Erectile Dysfunction
The natural treatment that we offer to permanently cure sexual weakness is essentially composed of natural herbal teas. It is an effective, fast and lasting natural remedy which makes it possible to obtain and maintain an erection for a long time. Its effect is rapid and permanent, you only have to follow the treatment to end your sexual weakness.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE OR CONTACT US Contact/Whatsapp: +22990431725
Signs and complaints
Despite arousal, the penis does not stiffen or stay long enough for sex that satisfies both partners. Such erectile dysfunction can be temporary, appear as a minor disorder, but can also significantly affect sexuality.
Especially in younger men, temporary erection problems are mostly due to partnership conflicts or significant stress. If the sensation or the external conditions are not set for an intimate exchange, the body refuses to serve. Such psychological causes must be distinguished from physical causes in a detailed medical examination. The latter can then, if necessary, be treated with the means discussed here.
Another common cause of erectile dysfunction in men of all ages is excessive alcohol consumption.
Persistent disorders are often organic and are at the level of nerve supply, hormone production or blood flow. With increasing age, diseases occur more often, as a result of which or with their medicinal treatment sexual disorders can occur. They include:
- Cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure and circulatory disorders, e.g. B. in the legs. The vessels that supply the erectile tissue with blood or prevent the blood from flowing away prematurely can change. Such disorders are exacerbated by regular nicotine consumption.
- Diabetes. The longer the illness persists, the more likely it is to damage the nerves and / or blood vessels, which can then lead to erection problems.
- Nervous diseases.
- Injuries and operations in the small pelvis, e.g. B. on the prostate.
- Disorders of hormone production. However, this does not mean the normal decrease in testosterone levels due to age.
- Medication. These include many psychotropic drugs, antihypertensive agents, such as ACE inhibitors and beta blockers, and lipid-lowering agents, which are used for increased blood lipids and heart diseases. Finasteride is also one of them, an agent that is used both to treat the enlarged prostate and to be used in low doses for hair loss.
- Both depressive episodes and some antidepressants can cause erectile dysfunction. The causative drugs include serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs such as fluoxetine) and serotonin noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs such as venlafaxine).
- Cycling more than three hours a week also seems to increase the risk of mild to moderate erectile dysfunction. The cause is believed to be that nerve networks and blood vessels in the lower pelvic region are too tightly compressed during cycling. A suitable saddle can fix the problem.
Increase potency: home remedies and nutrition
In addition to the purchase of natural sexual enhancers, there are also some home remedies and potency-increasing foods, some of which have been handed down over generations - but this does not say anything about their effectiveness.
A home remedy for erectile problems is, for example, a cup of milk with dried asparagus. A spoonful of fresh horseradish or ginger juice with honey and a soft egg is also said to have potency enhancing effects. However, there is no scientific evidence for this.
Who wants to help the “little friend” get started with nutrition: The potency-promoting amino acid L-arginine is found in various foods. In cereals such as wheat or oats, in fruit (e.g. apple, peach, banana, strawberry), vegetables (tomato, paprika, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts etc.), but especially in fish (tuna, salmon, Sardines, plaice, shrimp) and nuts and kernels such as hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds and the like.
Homeopathic erectile dysfunction
Globules, the small white spheres used in homeopathy, are considered effective by some, others by humbug. If you believe that homeopathic remedies in the form of beads, but also as drops or tablets activate the body's self-healing powers, you can also use it to increase potency.
Lycopodium is said to help with weak erections and premature ejaculation, for example, Agnus castus and China officinalis if the limb remains limp despite sexual arousal and conium for (too) short erections. However, there is no clear scientific evidence for this either.
Popular natural sexual enhancer
Even though every provider of natural erectile dysfunction uses a different composition, there are some ingredients that are particularly common. An extract of popular natural erection aids that are considered harmless:
Some small studies suggest that the amino acid can boost NO production. According to studies, the advantage of L-arginine is that it generally improves the function of the blood vessels.
A very well-known and often used sexual enhancer. The root from Korea is considered a tonic - and should also improve erectile function accordingly. The dosage varies greatly from product to product, the effect is comparatively low.
The root from the Peruvian Andes is often used as a dietary supplement and sold almost exclusively in powder form. Maca had a stimulating effect in animal experiments. So far, there are no convincing clinical tests.
The substance from the bark of the West African tree of the same name is probably one of the best studied herbal erectile dysfunction , but the study situation is not clear. Yohimbine works through the central nervous system. Do not take with antidepressants!
CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE OR CONTACT US Contact/Whatsapp: +22990431725