Men also fall into menopause: Dill to the rescue
Many men believe that this concept was invented by women. In reality, however, this is not the case. Andropause is a real process that takes place in the male body.
Dr. Jed, a California psychotherapist who authored the book Men's Menopause, generally explains this process as the opposite of puberty. Changes are made in the sexual sphere (reduction of sexual desire, impotence), the psychological background changes (fatigue, depression), bone density decreases, weight increases.
Andropause is characterized by a decrease in the main hormone - testosterone, which, in popular parlance, makes men men. Andropause is a long process, testosterone levels decrease gradually and in most cases very slowly (by 1% each year). That is why men do not find visible changes and believe that they simply do not exist.
Andropause most often begins after the age of 40, when these problems begin. Often, without realizing the real cause of the changes, men turn to other specialists for help - to get rid of depression, they go to a psychotherapist or psychologist who prescribes them antidepressants. However, if the patient has problems with potency, antidepressants only aggravate the problem. That is why it is very important to seek help from an andrologist in a timely manner.
HERBAL TEA FOR ADRENOPAUSE
Our herbal remedy is composed of the best herbs and plants that has properties to cure male infertility caused by azoospermia, oligospermia, adrenopause, teratospermia, testicular torsion and so on. One of the objective of this treatment is to increase the testosterone which is responsible for most of the activities accomplished in men. It has been used in Africa for several years now by those who know the secrets of plants. It has proven effective several time. Now, thanks to AfricanDoctor, you have the chance to try it.
Dill is an aromatic herb with delicate, feathery green leaves. Sometimes referred to as dill weed, dill is a member of the parsley family. Dill has been around since the Middle Ages and was thought to help defend against witchcraft. It is a well-known ingredient around the world and it's used in many European and Scandinavian dishes.
DILL AND ANDROPAUSE
The herb is known to relieve the symptoms of andropause by increasing libido and testosterone. Testosterone deficiency is a condition in which a man has lower than normal levels of testosterone in his blood. In ageing males (those over 40 years of age) it is sometimes referred to as late-onset hypogonadism, andropause or male menopause. Testosterone deficiency in ageing men is caused by a natural reduction in testosterone production as a man ages.
Chemical composition of dill
The plant has an essential oil in all parts and contains dilapiol, d-carvone, phellandrene, d-limonene. Dill has a high content of minerals - iron, calcium, calcium and vitamins C, B1, B2, E, PP, B9. It also contains flavonoids - isoramnetin, kaempferol, quercetin, coumarin.
Medicinal properties and application of dill
Medicinal properties of dill
Dill is known to Hippocrates for its healing properties, as he used it to disinfect the mouth. The plant contains phytoestrogens, which helps regulate menstruation, reduces symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and menopause. The herb acts as an aphrodisiac for both sexes. Dill significantly reduces the risk of stroke and heart attack, thanks to its potassium content. Dill roots prevent the risk of colon cancer.
- boosting immunity;
- increasing appetite;
- increasing bile secretion;
- lowering blood pressure;
Other Diseases and conditions in which fennel is used
- high cholesterol;
- loss of appetite;
- digestive problems;
- sleep disorders;
- liver problems;
- gallbladder problems;
- inflammation of the mouth and throat;
- menstrual disorders;
- colic in infants;
How to use dill
- infusion of dill fruit - 1 teaspoon of lightly crushed fruit is poured with 500 ml of boiling water. It stays like this for 1 hour and drinks one cup of tea 4 times a day before meals. It is used to strengthen the walls of blood vessels and in hypertension
- extract in neurosis - makes a mixture of two teaspoons of honey, one teaspoon of fennel seeds and one tablespoon of valerian root. Pour three pounds of boiling water. It stays for 24 hours and is taken in two tablespoons the night before bed and in the morning on an empty stomach.
- fennel infusion - a tablespoon of fennel is poured with 500 ml. boiling water, stand 30 minutes. Drink three times before meals. It is recommended for bone and joint diseases.
- decoction of dill - 1 tablespoon of dill is poured with two teaspoons of water. Close tightly and boil for about 5 minutes. Take a cup of coffee on an empty stomach three times a day. It has a beneficial effect on bronchial asthma.
- setting of fennel inflorescences - in an acute migraine attack soak 1 tablespoon of fennel inflorescences in half a glass of hot water. It is taken several times a day.
Dill in cosmetics
- Fennel essential oil is used to flavor soaps and perfumes.
- The plant helps to remove wrinkles crow's feet. Pour fennel seeds on pieces of gauze, which are soaked in hot milk or water and then put on the eyes .
Dill in cooking
- Dill is the preferred spice in many countries. In Poland, dill is used for roasting fish and making sauces. In Russia, fennel inflorescences are used to flavor pickles. In Swedish cuisine the plant is a highly respected and used spice. It is also used in India, Vietnam, the Middle East and Canada.
- In Bulgaria, dill is used for all kinds of dishes of potatoes, tarator, milk sauces, cheese, fish.
Simple Recipes With Dill
Some quick and simple ways to use dill include the following recipes. Feel free to adjust them to your liking with additional herbs and your own variations.
Easy Dill Sauce:
- Stir half a cup of chopped dill into a cup of plain yogurt.
- Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a clove of minced garlic.
- Season to taste with kosher salt.
- This dill sauce would pair well with salmon cakes or a fresh vegetable crudite.
Roasted Double Dill Potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Cut potatoes into bite-sized cubes and lay out on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Coat the potatoes with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with dried dill, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 45 minutes, until tender and golden brown.
- Sprinkle cooked potatoes with cut fresh dill leaves and serve warm.
Dried dill should be kept in a sealed spice container in a dry, dark, and cool spice cabinet. Fresh dill will last longest if it is washed, carefully dried, gently wrapped in a paper towel, and stored in a zip-top bag in the refrigerator.
Interaction of fennel with drugs
- Dill interacts with lithium. Consumption of the plant can reduce the effective elimination of lithium from the body. Its increased amount in the body is likely to lead to serious side effects.
- Laying fennel externally can lead to side effects such as skin irritation and increased sensitivity to the sun!
- It is not recommended for pregnant women to take dill in large quantities, as it contains phytoestrogens that can cause menstruation!
- The 7 best foods that increase male sexual power
- 9 FOODS TO ADD TO YOUR MENU TO REDUCE PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT