It can be said that the human body is "a big water bag" because, at birth, it has over 65% water, with a slight reduction towards old age. In order to prevent this bag from "bursting" or to drain, the kidneys, organs that are particularly important in regulating the content of water and electrolytes and in eliminating the residual toxic substances, which occur in the blood through metabolic reactions, intervene. Due to kidney problems, it is possible to develop renal failure, characterized by the progressive or abrupt suppression of metabolic and excretion functions, respectively the function of filtering the toxic products and maintaining in the body a normal ceiling of water, salt and electrolytes.
The natural treatment for curing kidney failure is herbal tea. Herbal tea is a very effective natural remedy for cleaning the kidneys and removing kidney stones. It has already proven its effectiveness with dozens of cases of renal failure cured. This natural remedy is rich in minerals, proteins, vitamins and has diuretic properties, thus helping to promote kidney health and treat your kidney failure. This is very useful for increasing urine production and excretion. Also, our herbal tea has antioxidant and diuretic properties facilitating the regeneration of damaged kidney tissue, this will make your kidneys work better. Finally, our herbal tea is rich in plants that fight diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure. When you know that these are the main causes of kidney failure, it reassures you right away. This natural remedy is the quick fix for curing kidney failure.
CONTACT US, TELEPHONE/ WHATSAPP: +229 90 43 17 25
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE KIDNEY WHEN IT BEGINS TO FAIL?
From the time of illness, the kidney no longer has the ability to eliminate highly harmful toxins through the urine, especially in the case of heavy metal deposits (gold, mercury, bismuth), taken from the external environment or from some chemical synthesis drugs (sulfamides, rheumazole, antibiotics, anti-neuralgia - phenacetin).
These persistent kidney poisoning and infections result in the progressive destruction of the renal structures and the blocking of the urinary tract. The process is rushed to people with excessive consumption of meat, insufficient amount of fluids or those who have some tumors or disorders of other organs.
Kidney stones are formed when there are large variations in pH in the urine and in the blood (too acidic or too alkaline), and the nature of the stones depends on the diet consumed in excess (meat, mineral water, sour plant products).
The first signs of the disease are polyuria (excretion of urine in a larger than normal amount) and nocturia (too high frequency of urination at night). This is the first clinical stage of chronic compensated renal failure, a state of uncertain equilibrium that can easily be disturbed by certain aggressions, such as infection, severe dehydration or surgery. As the disease progresses, it reaches the stages of uremia and anuria.
Uremia is a clinically toxic syndrome in an advanced phase of chronic renal failure. It is characterized by the retention in the urine of a very large quantity of urea and other nitrogenous compounds, originating from the degradation of the proteins, respectively of the meat.
Anuria consists of reducing the urinary flow to a quantity of less than 100 ml in 24 hours and even to the total suppression of the urine. The general condition of the patient is profoundly altered, with irreversible progressive evolution, reaching delirium, coma and death.
The evolution of the disease can be very varied; sometimes fast (in a few months), sometimes slow (in a few years or decades), depending on the maintenance of hydroelectrolytic and metabolic balances. In the evolutionary phases, pulmonary and cerebral edema, as well as infections with different locations are very dangerous.
11 HERBAL RECIPES TO FIGHT AGAINST RENAL FAILURE
If chemically synthesized drugs can give some unwanted complications, herbal treatments can be considered safe and without serious consequences.In renal failure, beginning with edema, they are effective:
- infusion or decoction of birch leaves (one teaspoon to 200 ml of water), with the addition of sodium bicarbonate, from which drink 3 cups a day, with immediate diuretic effects;
- birch sap (50-100 ml 3 times a day), 10-15 minutes before meals, in a one-month cure during spring;
- infusion of dried grass from the ponytail (3 teaspoons per 500 ml boiling water); infuse covered 5 minutes and drink 3 hot teas a day;
- infusion or decoction of dried flowers of the tongue of the lamb, of the millet of the bird or of the parsley seeds.
Some recipes with herbal mixtures are also recommended:
- infusion of horse-tail mixture (two parts), ringworm (two parts), ventricle (one part), small flower puff (one part), of which 3 teas are consumed daily, before meals;
- decoction of a mixture of horse-tail, mouse-tail, ringworm, mistletoe, frag (leaves) and mulberry (dried fruits), from which 3 teas are drunk daily, before meals, causing urination after 30 minutes; the rest of the plants after straining is applied to the area of the kidneys in the form of poultice;
- decoction of mixture with corn silk (20 g), cherry tails (15 g), birch leaves (10 g), horsetail (10 g), mouse tail (10 g), to which is added a tip baking soda and drink 2-3 teas a day before meals.
Recommendations for the uremia phase
- infusion of dried birch leaves, with the addition of sodium bicarbonate to neutralize the acidity, having strong diuretic and purifying effects;
- infusion of pigeon flowers or crushed fruit, with antiseptic, diuretic, purifying and detoxifying effects of blood and urine;
- decoction of 3 large strains given on the grater and boiled in one liter of water for 20 minutes, from which two cups are drunk daily with diuretic effect and to eliminate urea and uric acid;
- infusion of corn silk (2-3 teas a day).
In a severe condition of anuria, most recipes focus on horsetail, with diuretic and disinfectant properties and a special role in combating kidney blockage and other serious kidney diseases. It also presents effects of defense and the increase of the resistance of the elderly, in a state of slow exhaustion, anemia and early aging.
CONTACT US, TELEPHONE/ WHATSAPP: +229 90 43 17 25