6 cheap folk remedies for cold sores on the lips
A full treatment for herpes is expensive and time consuming. But what about external manifestations in the form of bubbles on the lips? Learn how to get rid of them quickly.
HERBAL TEA FOR HERPES
The treatment we offer is an effective herbal treatment to fight against herpes. It works equally well against cold sores and against genital herpes. It is true that herpes can stay in a person's body for a lifetime. But this remedy will make you forget that you have herpes. With our remedy, repeat recurrences over the year are over.
TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT FOR HERPES, CLICK HERE OR You can contact us by whatsapp at +22990431725 direct calls and WhatsApp
IS lip cancer the same as herpes on the lips?
To discover this, let's first describe lip cancer!!
Lip cancer occurs in 90% lower lip. In addition to being more common in light-skinned, older male patients, it is most common in farmers and sailors. Preserving pigment against sun rays called “melanin” in dark skinned people also reduces the risk of lip cancer.
Sun, smoking and excessive alcohol consumption can cause lip cancer
Drying and cracking on the lip due to external factors is called 'cheilitis'. Cold weather, wind and sunlight are the most common causes of dried, chapped lips. Excessive exposure to sunlight during skiing can also cause a sudden onset lip reaction. Medicines used to treat acne (isotretinoin) can cause dry lip dryness. The first finding in many allergic children may be dryness and cracking of the lips. Lipsticks, lip moisturizers, dental products, medicines used for herpes may cause a reaction on the lips. In addition to exposure to intense sunlight, smoking, smoking pipes and alcohol consumption are important factors that cause lip cancer.
Frequent bleeding wounds on the lips, red spots or hard tissue on the hand may indicate danger
Cracking on the lips is a very painful picture. Makes it hard to laugh. The more dryness, the more severe cracking and bleeding will be. Individuals with dry lips constantly lick their lips, which further increases dryness and irritation. In children, as a result of sucking the teak-shaped lower lip, dryness and cracking of the lip may occur, as well as a sharp limited rash on the skin around the lip.
People who are exposed to long-term sunlight may experience an increasingly severe reaction on their lips. This change may be the precursor of flat cell cancer, which occurs on the lip and has a high risk of metastasis. A wound that does not heal on the lip, bleeds easily, sometimes a red spot, sometimes a stiff structure different from normal when held between two fingers, and white-gray hard area on the lip can be the leading sign of lip cancer. Such changes must be evaluated by taking a biopsy.
The precautions you should take to protect our lips against the risk of wounds and cancer:
- If you spend long hours outdoors, you should definitely use a sunscreen lip liner. The use of a hat with a shield is also important for protecting the lips.
- It is necessary to not lick your lips, moisturize them with products that do not cause a neutral reaction. Pure vaseline can be used for this purpose.
- The most important reason why lip cancer and its leading changes are less common in women is the lip-protective habit.
- It is absolutely necessary to consult the dermatologist for any changes on the lip.
HAVING SAID THAT: WHAT IS LIP HERPES?
This disease is called a cold. Indeed, burning, itching, and then vesicles often occur after hypothermia or ARI, but the real reason is a decrease in immunity, which also leads to stress or vitamin deficiency.
Herpes is a virus that, once once in the body, is populated in DNA and remains for life. Antibodies muffle the activity of the infection, but if the immune system is given a weak spot, the symptoms of the disease are obvious (in the truest sense of the word).
We will figure out how to treat herpes so that the infection disappears as soon as possible. Therapy is to destroy bacteria from the outside and increase immunity.
HOME REMEDIES AGAINST LIP HERPES: EASY CURE
- For a day you can get rid of rashes, lubricating from non-fat milk and letting it dry. Repeat every two to three hours. Hydrogen peroxide is slightly less effective in the same mode of use . Treatment will take about two days.
- Bubbles will go away during the night if you mix the ground licorice root with boiled water into the pulp . Apply the product before bedtime, and rinse in the morning.
- Mashed into mush garlic eliminates the rash right before your eyes, if you apply it to the sore spot.
- At the same time, peppermint oil will save you from a cosmetic defect more slowly, it will not scare others around you like garlic.
- Juice or aloe leaf . Apply to the place where herpes appeared, and the sore will dry out and pass. About the age of the plant and aging in the refrigerator, there are recommendations from folk doctors, but in practice this does not find confirmation.
- Apply lemon juice to the vesicles and the skin around them, or apply a piece of fruit to the affected area. In an acidic environment, many microbes die.
- Pour a tablespoon of sage with boiling water and leave for 30 minutes. Moisten a cotton pad and apply a compress to the vesicles or wounds of herpes for 20 minutes 3-4 times a day.
- Soothing mint drops are suitable for relieving symptoms. Colds on the lips do not like menthol and alcohol, which are present in the solution.
- Make an ointment from a grated apple and 2 garlic cloves crushed in a mortar. Apply it 4 times a day until the bubbles disappear.
Therefore, for a speedy recovery, take such measures:
- At the first symptoms (itching, swelling, later dropsy) treat the area with any antiseptic. Preparations or herbal remedies with bactericidal action stop the reproduction of vesicles, disinfect and heal wounds.
- Restore immunity. Have more rest, eat fully, then the body will quickly develop antibodies and overcome the infection. Drink a course of vitamins. Vitamins C, E, group B will help overcome herpes on the lips.
- Do not touch the wound with dirty hands! Additional microbes will only aggravate the disease.
- Do not squeeze, puncture dropsy, or peel wounds. This contributes to damage to the surrounding skin.
- Do not apply cosmetics to herpes, otherwise inflammation will intensify.
It is impossible to destroy the herpes simplex virus with a cavity, but the above recommendations contribute to getting rid of herpes. Also, if a cold sore is found, you should consult a doctor.
TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT FOR HERPES, CLICK HERE OR You can contact us by whatsapp at +22990431725 direct calls and whatsapp