What are the causes, symptoms, and ways to treat lupus you should know
The immune system plays an important role in maintaining our health. It acts as a shield, preventing foreign matter from entering our body and causing problems. However, there are times when the immune system malfunctions; In some cases, they are known as autoimmune diseases; In this section of Moist Health, we have collected complete explanations about lupus that will give you complete information about the symptoms, complications, and home remedies.
Are there types of Lupus?
Autoimmune disease is a condition in which the immune system cannot distinguish between tissues and foreign matter; Which causes tissue attacks. Lupus is one of the consequences of these attacks and women suffer more than men. There are several types of lupus, but measles is one of the most common systemic diseases. The disease can affect different parts of the body, from internal organs such as the heart, lungs, kidneys ... to external parts such as the skin, and even the brain.
For many people, lupus is not a problem because it does not affect their lives. However, others may struggle with a number of serious symptoms. It is noteworthy that lupus is difficult to diagnose from other similar problems, such as Lyme disease or Thyroid disorders; In many cases, accurate diagnosis can take years, causing many people to use multiple versions without any improvement; There are several possible options for getting rid of lupus today, including common medications as well as home remedies.
African Doctor's Herbal Tea For Lupus
The objective of this herbal tea is to both suppress and enhance various aspects of the immune system, known as immunomodulatory. Its phytoestrogen properties make it valuable in treating lupus. This herbal tea is made from a combination of African plants whose properties have helped to calm the nerves of lupus patients and to help with depression and anxiety that is associated with the diseases. It is known to stimulate the immune system to support healing and normal functions.
To get more information on this product click here. Or contact on-call/WhatsApp: +22990431725
The cause of lupus is?
The exact cause of lupus remains a mystery. However, there are several factors that can inhibit lupus from viruses, ultraviolet light, genes to drugs. Typically, the genetic factor is often the main cause of lupus; However, viruses and ultraviolet light are on the rise. On the other hand, women with SLA are more likely to have worse periods than normal. Here are some factors that may increase the risk of lupus, which you can check to see if Do you belong to one of these groups or not?
- Your family members who suffer from lupus or some other autoimmune disorders.
- Women are at risk for lupus.
- People 15 to 45 years old.
- Exposure to toxins.
- Those who have a poor diet, or suffer from nutrient deficiencies.
- Food allergies.
Symptoms of lupus
The symptoms of lupus vary; Intense levels and vary in time. However, one of the most common features among lupus patients is flash. This is to describe the period that each time the symptoms get worse, followed by a period of reduced or no symptoms.
In addition, there are still common signs of differentiation:
- Fever and fatigue with swelling and pain in the joints
- Butterfly stimulation on the ears and nose
- The sensitivity of the skin worsens when exposed to light
- Raynaud's phenomenon, which is a problem of the toes and fingers
- Colored blue or white when cold or stress -causing changes.
- Have fast and short breathing
- Having dry eyes
- Chest pain
- Headache with sometimes confusion
- Even memory loss
Home remedies for lupus
In fact, it is difficult to diagnose lupus because there is no specific framework for it. In addition, people with lupus can still live a normal life. You can get help from rheumatologists to treat lupus.
Note: Please consult a doctor immediately in the event of unknown stimuli, chronic fever with physical pain, and fatigue.
Here are some simple home remedies for lupus that you can easily do at home to reduce the symptoms of lupus and prevent it from getting worse.
Turmeric is the best home remedy for lupus
Home treatment of lupus with turmeric
Curcumin in turmeric is known to have anti-inflammatory salts to combat autoimmune diseases such as lupus useful. Thus, Turmeric one of the best home remedies for lupus itself. Simply a cup of milk with teaspoon turmeric and Bjvshanyd.sps mix some honey to add daily 1 to 2 times higher than the combined treatment Bnvshyd.agr not your favorite, you can supplement pills turmeric 400 to 600 mg 3 times a day.
Note: Those who have gallbladder should avoid turmeric Knnd.zyra a side effect of turmeric is that it lowers your blood.
The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger in reducing the symptoms of lupus
The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of ginger are helpful in reducing the symptoms of lupus, such as swelling and joint pain. Add this substance to your meals, or you can add some ginger root to fresh fruit juices. Ginger supplements You can consult your doctor.
Treatment of lupus with apple cider vinegar
Undoubtedly, apple cider vinegar is one of the most important home remedies for lupus. Combine a glass of warm water with a teaspoon of vinegar and then add half a tablespoon of lemon juice to this mixture 3 times a day for 20 minutes. Eat before each meal.
Coconut oil is a home remedy for lupus
This oil improves the immune system and controls the negative responses of this body system. Consume 2 tablespoons of coconut oil daily. Use it in daily cooking or add it to your juices and smoothies.
Epsom salt or sulfate is one of the most popular home remedies for lupus
Bathing in water that contains sulfate salts will help reduce fatigue, pain, and inflammation in the joints. This salt is an excellent source of magnesium and is very effective for detoxifying the body. This is one of the most popular home remedies for lupus. Because it is found in many kitchens around the world. Put a cup of sulfate salt in the bathtub. And stay in it for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Repeat this treatment several times during the week.
Tip: People with diabetes or kidney problems should avoid this treatment.
Basil from herbal remedies for lupus
This plant with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties is very useful for reducing stress and fatigue and improves body functions. Add a teaspoon of dried or fresh basil to a glass of hot water for 5 to 10 minutes. Then add a little honey to it. Consume this mixture 2-3 times. Another option is to look for fresh leaves.
Reduce the symptoms of lupus with flaxseed
These seeds are very useful for reducing the symptoms of lupus inflammation and improving kidney function. However, be careful of bloating or abdominal pain caused by consuming flaxseed.
Omega-3 fatty acids are a useful way to reduce the symptoms of lupus
With their anti-inflammatory properties, they can significantly reduce the symptoms of lupus and also improve the function of blood vessels. Eat foods that contain omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon, tuna, walnuts, or chia seeds. Daily face are very effective in improving the treatment. You can also use fish oil supplements after consulting your doctor.
Relieve the symptoms of lupus with probiotics
Probiotics are essential bacteria that help improve the function of the immune system. Therefore, it relieves or reduces the symptoms of lupus. Reduce the number of probiotics in your body by eating foods that contain probiotics. You can also take probiotic supplements with your doctor.
Natural treatment for lupus with exercise
In addition to natural home remedies, people need to exercise because it helps reduce fatigue as well as tighten joints. Aerobics is one of the recommended exercises that can help with cardiovascular health and build muscle strength. Exercise significantly improves your mood of happiness, improves your quality of life, and reduces any negative effects of medical treatments.
Vitamin D treatment for lupus
Absorb vitamin D by eating foods such as cereals with milk, fish, or cheese, and you can also take vitamin D supplements after consulting your doctor.
Tip: Sunbathing is a great way to get vitamin D. However, people with lupus should not do this because they often have symptoms of photosensitivity.
Treatment of lupus with vitamin A.
The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties found in vitamin A can reduce symptoms in the lungs, intestines, and skin. Foods such as milk, or liver, which are rich in vitamin A, are among the best home remedies for lupus. in addition, beta-carotene in vegetables that are colorful, an excellent source of vitamin a are.
Massage is one of the most beneficial home remedies for lupus
People with lupus usually experience chronic pain in the joints and muscles. Therefore, massage is one of the most beneficial home remedies for lupus, as it reduces the pain. However, for people with lupus with symptoms, They have affected skin, avoid excessive massage, because it can damage the skin. If you want to use this treatment, you should consult a professional massager.
Chiropractic of home remedies for lupus
This substance is useful for reducing pain and improving flexibility in the joints. However, this is a complex treatment that requires a lot of practice. So put it at the bottom of the list of home remedies for lupus.
Treatment and reduction of lupus symptoms with acupuncture
With similar chiropractic functions, it is one of the most effective home remedies to help reduce the symptoms of lupus, but due to its complexity, professional therapists should be consulted.
Important points about lupus
- Check your symptoms and treatment regularly with your doctor.
- Stay away from stress and physical and mental pressures.
- Use other methods such as yoga and meditation that can help reduce your symptoms.
- In case of sensitivity to sunlight, use sunscreen before leaving.
- Avoid foods that cause allergies.
- Avoid animal fats and proteins, instead, take vitamin B12 supplements.
- Avoid smoking to improve symptoms in the heart and lungs.
- Be sure to see a doctor because lupus is in the body's immune system. Therefore, if not treated in time. It weakens the immune system and will cause problems in the future. Before seeing a doctor, you should have some basic information about the condition and Prepare your medical history. If a member of your family suffers from any autoimmune disorders, it is best to talk to your doctor, because genetics have a significant effect on lupus.
What to avoid in lupus
Many foods work well as home remedies for lupus, but others may not be helpful for treatment. So it is important to learn what foods to avoid:
- Excessive consumption of alcohol and caffeine
- Foods high in sodium
- Sugar added
- Some legumes
How to prevent lupus
Prevent lupus by having an anti-inflammatory diet
In general, if you are serious about preventing lupus, it is best to eat these foods regularly:
- Fish that are high in omega-3 fatty acids that are good for fighting pain and inflammation, some of which are tuna, sardines, or salmon. For best results, you should eat these foods 8 to 16 ounces a day. It generally increases the health of your body.
- Raw vegetables stimulate alkaline in the body, which helps prevent inflammation and damage to the body's digestive system. Foods high in antioxidants, such as fruits and vegetables, have incredible effects on fighting free radical damage. Reduces fatigue. You can eat avocados, berries, garlic, or green leafy vegetables, rest, and get enough sleep.
Prevent lupus by getting a good night's sleep
8 to 9 hours of sleep is good for people with lupus and helps maintain their energy levels. Keep in mind that lupus causes insomnia. So here are some tips to increase the quality of sleep:
- Get in the habit of sleeping before 10 pm. You can maintain this habit so that your body follows this daily rhythm and allows you to sleep more easily.
- The room should be dark and cool.
- The next morning, take a deep breath for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Start your day with activities like walking.
- Stop drinking fizzy drinks and caffeine.
Keep your skin healthy and safe to prevent lupus
Lupus can cause many skin problems, such as a rash or legion or some people, with severe itching and redness of the skin.
To protect the skin:
- Use a moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Avoid direct sunlight between 9 am and 3 pm. Use sunscreen before going out. Sunglasses and hats are also helpful.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do not wash your skin with warm water.
- Avoid products that contain chemicals, such as perfumes, waxes, etc., or cosmetics.