Herpes (translated from Greek) means "creeping, creeping." Perhaps, for the first time, the ancient Greek doctors who encountered this virus tried to indicate the incredible contagiousness of herpes. According to the latest statistics, herpes simplex virus (HSV) infected 75–95% of the world's population.
Three types of herpes
There are three main types of herpes:
- Herpes simplex of the first type (HSV 1) is the cause of rashes in the mouth.
- Herpes simplex of the second type (HSV 2) affects the genitals. According to statistics, in the world 20% of people are infected with genital herpes, and 80% of them are not even aware of the presence of the virus in their body.
- The third type is shingles caused by chickenpox virus.
HERBAL TEA FOR HERPES
The treatment we offer is an effective herbal treatment to fight against herpes. It works equally well against cold sores and against genital herpes. It is true that herpes can stay in a person's body for a lifetime. But this remedy will make you forget that you have herpes. With our remedy, repeat recurrences over the year are over.
TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT FOR HERPES, CLICK HERE OR You can contact us by whatsapp at +22990431725 direct calls and WhatsApp
Three types of infection with the herpes virus of the first type (HSV 1), most people become infected in childhood by airborne droplets or by contact, it manifests itself in periodic blistering rashes in the form of fever around the mouth. Herpes of the second type (HSV 2) is also manifested in vesicular rashes, but already in the genital area, it is transmitted sexually. The chickenpox virus has an airborne transmission route. And after the illness, the virus can "sleep" for years in the tissues of the body, manifests itself in the form of shingles.
Thus, you can get herpes:
- airborne droplets (sneezing, coughing);
- through a kiss;
- during unprotected sex (oral, genital or anal);
- with blood transfusion;
- using common utensils and linen;
- with organ transplantation. It should be noted that the most contagious carrier of herpes virus infection becomes at the time of opening of the vesicles.
The herpes virus family is very extensive, and in addition to the above, there are a number of diseases also caused by herpes viruses:
- Epstein-barr is a herpes virus, the cause of infectious mononucleosis, berkitis lymphoma and nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Pseudo-rubella, or sudden exanthema, is a childhood illness caused by the herpes simplex virus type 6. In appearance, it is similar to rubella.
- Herpes virus type 7 - is a possible cause of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Herpes simplex virus type 8 - it is believed that the recently discovered human herpes simplex virus type 8 causes cancer - Kaposi’s Sarcoma, Castleman’s disease and a number of other oncological diseases of the lymphatic system.
Weak, but insidious
By itself, this herpes virus is a rather "gentle creature": it dies in the air for about 2 hours, and heating to 56 ° C kills it in 30 minutes. The virus is also very sensitive to x-ray and ultraviolet radiation. But all this applies only to the virus isolated in its purest form. With a virus that has entered the human body, everything is much more complicated.
When herpes is active
Any type of herpes virus infection (a hyperlink to the manufacturer's website) most often makes itself felt against the background of a decrease in the body's defenses. In the human body, herpes is in a "sleeping" state inside the nerve fibers, which reliably protect it from all external adversities. With an exacerbation of the infection, the virus “wakes up” and enters the skin and mucous membranes through sensitive nerve fibers, where it begins to multiply and thereby cause symptoms of a relapse of the disease.
Be sure to treat
In addition to the fact that herpes virus infection is extremely volatile and contagious, it still has a high resistance to traditional methods of treatment, and therefore can remain in the body for a long time, and in some cases forever. It can also cause extremely dangerous complications in the form of damage to the nervous system, brain, eyes, genitals, or cause the development of cervical cancer, as well as miscarriages, spontaneous births, and birth defects in children.
READ ALSO: HERPES INFECTION IN GENITAL AREAS: Natural treatment
Do folk remedies or go to the doctor?
Treatment of herpes infection is not an easy task, self-medication is unacceptable, since the virus can penetrate very deeply, settle in the tissues of the nervous system and cause serious complications. And although today there is a fairly wide arsenal of medicines, success in treatment is not always possible. Therefore, folk remedies for the treatment of herpes should always be used in combination with the treatment of a doctor.
Oil against herpes
As a folk remedy for the treatment of herpes, various types of oil can be used. To cure the rash, apply fir oil, camphor oil, tea tree oil. Oil should either be lubricated with cold sores 3 times a day, or a cotton swab moistened with this oil should be applied to the cold sore several times a day.
Garlic on guard
Quite a good folk method for treating herpes is garlic. Take a clove of garlic, peel it and cut into 2 parts. Rub the sore spots with the cut part. I emphasize that we must not lubricate, but rub. It is necessary that with prolonged rubbing the juice of garlic soaked in the skin. It is best to do this procedure at night, as contact with water after rubbing is undesirable.
DIY herbal infusions
A rather effective treatment for herpetic eruptions is an infusion of birch buds. To prepare the infusion, buy 25 grams of birch buds at the pharmacy and fill them with a glass of 70% alcohol. Put the infusion in a dark place and let it brew. After 2 weeks he will be ready, do not forget to strain. Infusion is intended only for lubrication!
More to help
A good help in the fight against infection is a balanced diet aimed at strengthening the immune system. It is important that in your diet there are foods rich in vitamins A, C, E, trace elements, especially zinc, which inhibits the development of the first type of herpes well. You should stop or reduce the consumption of alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, which greatly weaken the immune system. Practice also shows that outbreaks of herpes follow hypothermia or prolonged exposure to the sun.
With any type of herpes, antiviral drugs cannot be dispensed with - only they can stop the attack of a raging aggressor. Now there are many remedies for treatment, but the doctor should select them. The most famous drugs are acyclovir and valtrex, but the development of recent years - famvir is considered more effective. It not only helps more effectively reduce the duration and severity of an exacerbation of the disease, but also is able to prevent the emergence of new exacerbations.
The words herpes and prevention are common.
When infected with the herpes virus, it is important to follow a number of simple measures that can prevent the further spread of the infection:
In order not to spread herpes sores throughout the body;
- do not touch them with your fingers. If this happens, wash your hands immediately with soap.
- During exacerbation of the disease, refrain from kisses.
- Do not wet cosmetic pencils with saliva (the virus can cause severe eye damage).
- Never use someone else's lipstick and lip liner (and do not lend your own).
- Use condoms during an exacerbation of the disease.
- Have an individual towel and cutlery, do not use strangers.
- Propolis extract to cure herpes
- HERPES ON THE LIPS: Cause, Symptoms and Natural Treatments
TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT FOR HERPES, CLICK HERE OR You can contact us by whatsapp at +22990431725 direct calls and whatsapp