Diabetes vs Diet
Diabetes is a disorder caused by high blood sugar. Let’s see what types of diabetes exist and what diet to eat if we already suffer from it!
Diabetes Diet primarily depends on the patient's treatment regimen. For people on insulin, this regimen should be more strictly adhered to. If food is delayed after injection, blood sugar levels may fall sharply and lead to hypoglycemia.
As for the person on the tablet therapy, of course, the diet is determined for him, but at this time, for a short time after taking the tablet, for example, a delay of 10-15 minutes will cause hypoglycemia.
A diabetic should have three meals a day: breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks including fruits, vegetables (without bread). The determination of the hours is individual for each person and depends on what kind of treatment he is under, in particular, what dose of insulin he is taking, which tablet he is taking, and so on.
HERBAL TEA FOR DIABETES
The herbal tea for diabetes we propose is made from the perfect combination of African herbs that help reduce sugar level. This herbal tea not only reduces sugar but also helps reduce the risk of cancer development. Hence, this is the best herbal tea for diabetes cure for you if you have diabetes.
If you have diabetes do not hesitate to take advantage of this herbal tea for diabetes!! Click here
TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT CALL contact/WhatsApp: +22990431725
There are three types of diabetes (diabetes mellitus): type 1 (occurring in children or adolescence), type 2 (developing in adulthood), and gestational diabetes. This health disorder occurs when the body does not produce enough insulin, a hormone that regulates glucose levels and their entry into cells. Insulin is produced and released into the circulatory system by beta cells in the islets of Langerhans in the pancreas. Before moving on to a diabetic diet, let’s look at the types of disease in more detail:
Different types of diabetes
- The type 1, or juvenile diabetes is a type of autoimmune disease, insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreas, in this case, were destroyed. This type is usually found in children, adolescents, or young adults.
- Type 2 disease is when the body is unable to use insulin or shows resistance to the hormone. Therefore, this type of diabetes is also known as insulin resistance.
- The third type of diabetes in pregnancy can occur at the time. This is usually temporary and goes away after the baby is born. However, it is important to monitor this type of disease so as not to increase the risk during childbirth.
The recommended diet for people with diabetes
Let’s talk now about the foods that diabetics can eat to help put together a diet that doesn’t raise blood sugar levels.
Foods that can be consumed by the diabetic
When someone suffers from some type of diabetes, the list of foods they can eat is limited, there are foods they cannot eat. Because some foods cause glucose overproduction, they should be completely avoided. The best foods that control your blood sugar. The diet of type 1 and type 2 diabetics has more or less the same role: to control glucose in the bloodstream. In gestational diabetes, food should not only regulate blood sugar levels but also provide adequate nutrition for both mother and child. Listed below are foods that can be used for any type of disease.
Carbohydrates that can be consumed by diabetics
- Fruits such as apples, peaches, berries, pears, etc.
- Vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, onions, mushrooms, celery, cloves, etc. Leafy vegetables (spinach, fenugreek) are also included.
- Oats, porridge, barley, and bran
- It is a fiber-rich food, especially for gestational diabetes, as it aids digestion and defecation.
- When prepared in a healthy way, chicken can be a great ingredient in a healthy diabetic eating plan
- Soybeans, lentils, millet
- Colored meat: veal, lamb, beef, and pork
- Nuts: tomato, pine nuts, hazelnuts
Fats in the diet of the diabetic
- Vegetable oils: sunflower, sesame, soybean, and olive oils
- Unsaturated margarine
- Oily fish: mackerel, herring, salmon, and tuna
List of foods to avoid for diabetics
There are many foods that should be avoided as they intensify the symptoms and even aggravate the disease. Here is a list of forbidden foods, keep them strictly off our shelves :
- White bread
- Bread made from plain flour
- Sweet potatoes, peas, carrots, corn, beans
- Roast chicken, bacon, fried meat
- Banana, plum, ginger apple, grape, orange, grapefruit, prune, papaya
- Salad dressings with mustard, margarine, and mayonnaise
- Dairy products such as cheese, butter
- Sugary foods: jam, jelly, donuts, cookies, canned syrups, ice cream, cakes
- Egg yolk
- Dried fruits and nuts
Understand the symptoms:
Many people detect diabetes when it's too late, and this is because they don't understand the signs and symptoms. The initial signs of diabetes include high blood sugars; this requires regular blood checkups.
Change in lifestyle:
Lately, diabetes has been termed as more of a lifestyle disease than something that occurs due to old age. As mentioned before, diabetes occurs due to an affluent lifestyle where the person incurs a sedentary work life, minimal physical exercise, and excessive consumption of processed foods.
For urban folk, it seems that junk food like instant noodles are actually easier to prepare and consume rather than preparing dal and rice. Diabetes is a harrowing disease that can affect the patient and their family as well; this is because it requires strict medication and dietary restrictions.
Both types of diabetes have the same initial symptoms:
Hunger and Lethargy
Your cells need insulin to convert glucose into energy, and if your body doesn't produce enough insulin, or if your body starts fighting the amount of insulin created, then you will feel fatigued because of the lack of energy. This will result in an increase in appetite too.
Urinating often and being thirstier than normal
An average person usually urinates at least two to seven times a day, but a person with diabetes will urinate more than that. This is because your body absorbs glucose when it passes
through the kidneys, but diabetes increases your blood sugar levels, and your kidneys may not be able to process them and bring it back in. This transmits a signal to your body to create more urine, even if the fluid intake is low. As a result, you will have to urinate more often than the average person. Since you're expelling so much fluid from your body, it's normal to feel really thirsty as well.
Itchy skin and dry mouth
Since most of the fluids in your body are being used to make urine, it's obvious that your skin and other organs will begin to feel dehydrated and lose moisture as well. Hence, your mouth will feel dry, and the dry skin will feel itchy.
The fluctuating fluid levels in your body can affect your eyesight and cause the lenses in your eyes to swell up, change shape, and lose focus as well.
It's essential that you understand the symptoms in the initial stages so that the treatment will be easier and more effective. Also, if you're older than 45, then it's important that you get tested as soon as possible. The earlier you spot the condition, the better because you can avoid any heart trouble, nerve damage, and other health complications.
Other helpful tips for lowering your blood sugar
So much for diabetics eating. In addition, make sure you exercise regularly, take your medications on time so your blood sugar levels remain low, and we can control the symptoms of the disease. As an adjunct treatment, we make the following herbal teas. We wish you good health!
Take advantage of this natural treatment to fight diabetes!
IF YOU FOUND ThIS ARTICLE USEFUL, DROP A COMMENT BELOW.
FOR MORE QUESTIONS ON OUR PRODUCT
You just have to click here!!!
OR CALL/WHATSAPP +22990431725
we deliver worldwide!!