The kidney is one of the vital organs we ignore or don't appreciate till we loose them completely. Having kidney failure or problem can really destroy the quality of life of any human being. Some of the common conditions that damage the kidney are; Diabetes, High blood pressure, Obesity and in some cases cold.
The problem with kidney disease is that it barely gives you any signs that it is failing, which is why it is very important to lead a healthy lifestyle and observe good diet to avoid further complications to our health.
However, if you already suffer this disease and searching for a natural cure, here is the best shot.
AFRICAN TISANE TO CURE KIDNEY FAILURE
The natural treatment for curing kidney failure is herbal tea. Herbal tea is a very effective natural remedy for cleaning the kidneys and removing kidney stones. It has already proven its effectiveness with dozens of cases of renal failure cured. This natural remedy is rich in minerals, proteins, vitamins and has diuretic properties, thus helping to promote kidney health and treat your kidney failure. This is very useful for increasing urine production and excretion. Also, our herbal tea has antioxidant and diuretic properties facilitating the regeneration of damaged kidney tissue, this will make your kidneys work better. Finally, our herbal tea is rich in plants that fight diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure. When you know that these are the main causes of kidney failure, it reassures you right away. This natural remedy is the quick fix for curing kidney failure.
CONTACT US, TELEPHONE/ WHATSAPP: +229 90 43 17 25
OTHER EFFECTIVE METHODS TO CLEANSE THE KIDNEY
Apples are rich source of vitamins , minerals and fibre. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties that helps reduce bad cholestrol; heart disease, cancer and diabetes, since diabetes is closely related to renal failure. Consuming apples can help you get rid of kidney failure, it can be eaten raw or cooked.
2. Tincture of Echinacea
Healing properties are possessed by all parts of the plant, so both roots and leaves with inflorescences are suitable for preparing the medicine. 50 g of dry raw materials (or 150 g of fresh) must be poured with a liter of vodka and left to infuse for two weeks in a dark, cool place. From time to time, the container with tincture should be shaken. When the time comes, strain the medicine through cheesecloth. The dose of this drug is 10 drops. They are bred with purified water and taken three times a day. The course of treatment is six months.
3. Honey infusion of unripe walnuts
They are crushed with a meat grinder and stirred with the same amount of natural honey. The container is tightly closed with a lid and put in a dark place for a month. Three meals a day should be done, eating one teaspoon of this medicine. It will also help cleanse the blood and boost immunity.
4. Collection of herbs
Combine one part of lavender, birch and currant leaves, juniper fruits, budra grass, Crimean rose petals and hop cones with bearberry, leaves of lingonberry, plantain, and cap (2 parts each). Then add 3 parts of leaves and stalks of nettles, rose hips (4 parts) and 6 parts of leaves of wild strawberry and horsetail. All ingredients are thoroughly crushed and mixed so that the mass is as homogeneous as possible. The collection is taken in the amount of two tablespoons and pour half a liter of boiling water. In a thermos, the medicine should be infused for at least an hour, after which it is drunk, mixed with honey, three times a day. The infusion should be warm. It is better to take it before meals (in 20 minutes). The course of treatment is 6 months.
Seeds (1 teaspoon) are brewed in a glass of boiling water, and then boiled for two minutes over low heat. Then the broth is left for a couple of hours and, when it cools down, sour and drink half a glass three to four times a day.
It has a bactericidal, diuretic, astringent and anti-inflammatory effect, helps restore water-electrolyte balance. Horsetail grass before preparing the medicine must be dried and chopped. Then three tablespoons of the raw material are poured with half a liter of boiling water and cook for half an hour over low heat. After this, the broth should be insisted for two hours, strain and drink in three to four doses.
The seeds are ground in a mortar and filled with water in a ratio of 1:20. Take the medicine four times a day, drinking half a glass. Dill will have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and diuretic effects.
It is rich in iodine, vitamins and provitamins. With renal failure, it is eaten, added to salads. It will help improve kidney function and their excretion of metabolic products. It is enough to eat 100 g of kelp per day.
Grind in a mortar to a powder state and 1 tbsp. brew a spoon in a glass of boiling water. You need to do this in the evening, and the next morning the infusion will be ready for use. It is drunk in several doses in one day. The dose is selected depending on the water regime of the patient, because you can not drink more fluid than the amount of urine that comes out during urination. Otherwise, swelling may occur. Water for infusion must be prepared in advance: boil and defend, then carefully decant to prevent sediment. In a jar in which you stand for water, put a small piece of magnet or silver in advance.
10. A mixture of the same amount of hawthorn, rosehip, dill in seeds, roots of parsley, bay leaf (2 medium tablespoons). Pour boiling water over these herbs, stand for 3 hours, wrap and leave overnight. Take 5 tbsp. tablespoons, approximately 7 times a day.
11. Herb of lemon balm, hypericum, peppermint, marigold. Mix everything, take 4 tbsp. tablespoons of the mixture, calculated on a couple of glasses of boiling water. Bring the solution to a boil and stand in a thermos overnight. Drink 100 ml once every 24 hours.
12. A mixture of lingonberry leaves, motherwort, chamomile flowers, violet flowers, dandelion and a string. 3 tbsp. spoons made composition pour a cup of boiling water, insist an hour, drink a third of the cup in five divided doses.
13. Mint and chamomile tea, taken in 2 teaspoons, pour a glass of cold water, put in a bath and stand for 40 minutes. After this, strain the broth and set aside. Pour the raw materials again, bring to a boil and strain through cheesecloth. Mix the first and second solution and drink half a cup twice a day.
14. Brewed crusts from pomegranate and wild rose. These are lightweight diuretics. Mix them in equal parts and pour two glasses of boiling water. Keep warm for 30 minutes, drink all day for 2 cups.
15. Collection of birch bark, burdock (root), leaves of a young dandelion, sage. In equal parts, mix all this, take 3 tbsp. tablespoons of the composition, pour a glass of cold water, put on fire and let it boil. Strain, drink 3 tbsp. spoons in the evening.
16. Decoction of nettle, knotweed and calendula flowers. Take 2 tbsp. tablespoons of the composition, pour 1 tbsp. boiling water, soak in the bath and strain. Pour everything into a thermos and drink 200 ml.
17. Tea made from flax seeds and lemon balm. Raw materials in the same amount pour 100 ml of water. After a while, strain and drink a spoon in four doses throughout the day, preferably before meals.
18. Tea made from sprigs of raspberries, rosehips and blackcurrant leaves. Grind raw materials and pour hot water. Allow the tincture to stand, and then strain it through a strainer. All day tincture should be drunk, replacing it with tea.
19. A mixture of corn stigmas and violet flowers. Mix the collection, pour boiling water into it, drink 1 tbsp. spoon in five doses not on an empty stomach.
CONTACT US, TELEPHONE/ WHATSAPP: +229 90 43 17 25