The first signs of prostatitis in men, especially mild ones, are rarely taken seriously. Such a frivolous attitude to your body can, however, lead to a hospital bed and seriously complicate your life. To prevent this from happening, every man needs to monitor his health and take preventive measures, especially in adulthood.
Prostate, is an organ that plays an important role in maintaining the sexual health of a man. It is the prostate that provides the secretion that makes up the bulk of sperm, that is, a substance that performs the function of transporting sperm outward. The prostate also blocks the urethra during sexual arousal, which does not allow sperm to enter the bladder, we can say that the prostate gland works like a valve. Another important function of the prostate gland is the production of prostaglandins, which are a type of hormone. Having read the usefulfuness of the prostate gland in men, what is Prostatitis?
Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland. It is usually susceptible to men at the age of 20-50 years. The older the man, the higher the risk of morbidity. Prostatitis occurs in acute or chronic form, and is often difficult to diagnose, lead to persistent prostate dysfunctions. The most severe consequences of prostatitis are infertility and prostate cancer. In Russia, about half of able-bodied men suffer from chronic prostatitis.
Nonetheless, the experts of africandoctor.net have discovered the best mixture of plants to help fight against prostatitis.
HERBAL TEA TO CURE PROSTATITIS
This natural remedy to permanently and quickly cure prostatitis that we offer is composed of two elements: a herbal tea and an ointment. The herbal tea is made up of plants that have anti-inflammatory, astringent, antibacterial and calming properties. It works in particular by reducing the swelling of the prostate gland and providing immense relief. This natural remedy also contains several natural anti-inflammatory compounds that inhibit the inflammatory process that triggers inflammation and pain in the prostate gland. It also helps relieve urinary symptoms, including those caused by an enlarged prostate without having to have an operation. The natural remedy also helps cure urination difficulties and it restores sexual balance. So this is the secret to cure prostatitis by plants. Your health, our priority!!!
To get this product for prostatitis, click here or contact our experts on OR CALL/WHATSAPP: +229 90431725
Types of Prostatitis
The following are the forms in which prostatitis exist;
- Acute prostatitis
This is a severe inflammation of the prostate gland that occurs as a result of bacterial infection of its tissues. Many bacteria are part of the normal microflora of the body and are constantly present in the intestines and on the skin. However, if they get into the tissues of the prostate gland - usually due to non-compliance with the rules of basic hygiene and other reasons - they can cause the development of an acute inflammatory process. Acute prostatitis is extremely rare.
- Chronic bacterial prostatitis
This form of prostatitis accounts for one third of all cases of inflammation of the prostate gland. This type of prostatitis is dangerous because painful symptoms can spontaneously subside even without treatment. But this does not mean healing - after some time, an aggravation sets in, each time more and more painful. If nothing is done over and over again, there is a risk of developing purulent foci, deposits of stones in the prostate, inflammation of the bladder and other serious complications, including cancer.
- Chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome.
This is a difficultly diagnosed form of prostatitis, manifested by constant pain in the pelvic region, lasting more than three months. Along the way, neurological disorders and psycho-emotional disorders can be observed. Diagnosis is by exclusion; tests may not show signs of inflammation.
- Asymptomatic chronic prostatitis.
It is asymptomatic and can be detected by urinalysis, which show a high concentration of white blood cells and bacteria.
- Chronic granulomatous prostatitis.
It is usually a side effect of medical treatment of other diseases or irradiation of the prostate gland. During this disease, the tissue of the prostate gland is gradually replaced by connective tissue, and the gland ceases to function.
Symptoms of the disease
In men suffering from various forms of prostatitis, common symptoms can be distinguished. These include:
- Difficulty urinating due to compression of the urinary canal by the inflamed prostate gland. When urinating, pain and burning sensation may occur.
- Violation of the mechanism of erection, weakening orgasm.
- Accelerated ejaculation.
- Decreased potency.
- Mental depression, anxiety.
For a patient with prostatitis, the psychological mood for recovery is very important. Stress further weakens the body and makes treatment difficult, leading to even greater depression. It is difficult for a patient to escape from this vicious circle, so sometimes with prostatitis, antidepressants are additionally prescribed.
Causes of Prostatitis
The causes of prostatitis are quite diverse, but are mainly related to the neglect of men to their health:
- sexually transmitted infections (chlamydia, trichomoniasis, herpes virus);
- circulatory disorders in the pelvic organs - for example, due to a sedentary lifestyle;
- prolonged sexual abstinence, interrupted sexual intercourse or artificial lengthening of sexual intercourse;
- impaired immunity;
- frequent hypothermia, which is typical for fans of extreme sports;
- Stress, insomnia, chronic fatigue syndrome.
- hormonal imbalance;
- deficiency of vitamins and minerals;
- non-observance of personal hygiene;
- Chronic somatic diseases (diabetes mellitus, hypertension).
- Decrease in immunity in connection with the transferred illness, surgical intervention, emotional stress.
- Bad habits leading to the development of intoxication: alcohol, smoking, strong coffee.
- Occupational injuries of the perineum of car drivers, athletes, workers in hazardous industries.
- Venereal diseases.
Prostatitis gives men serious inconvenience: problems with urination, decreased libido, impaired erectile function. If the patient does not receive adequate treatment on time, infertility can develop with a 40% probability, since the prostate gland can no longer produce a secret in a normal amount and of the required quality.
Self-treatment of prostatitis is unacceptable, since it can lead to a deterioration in the patient's condition and the occurrence of concomitant diseases. For example, incorrectly prescribed antibiotics will adversely affect the intestinal microflora and significantly reduce immunity, while not solving the problems with the prostate gland. Other drugs only mask the disease and its symptoms, exacerbating the situation. Therefore, prostatitis must be diagnosed and treated by an experienced specialist.
Preventive measures to prevent prostatitis include:
- careful observance of personal hygiene;
- regular ordered sex life;
- healthy physical activity;
- a diet with a sufficient content of protein, vitamins and minerals;
- increase in general immunity;
- abstinence in drinking alcohol and in smoking;
- timely treatment of any infectious diseases;
- reduction in the overall level of daily stress.
OTHER EFFECTIVE NATURAL TREATMENT FOR PROSTATITIS
If the ailment proceeds in a mild form, or for a number of reasons has turned chronic, then treatment can be safely carried out at home.
Folk remedies support the body and contribute to its resistance to various infections. Their action is also aimed at relieving pain.
Choosing self-medication as a treatment, do not expect quick results. But, at the same time, it is worth paying attention to the fact that it is much more beneficial for the human body.
Folk remedies are taken daily for a certain time, if necessary, the course is repeated.
It depends on the formulation used.
Prostate Healing Products
- Grind the peel of ripe chestnuts in an amount of 50 g.
- Pour in a thermos and pour 500 ml of boiling water.
- Leave for 12 hours.
- After evaporating the tincture to 250 ml., Evaporation is preferably carried out in pairs.
- Take in the amount of 30 drops before meals, three times a day until the tincture is over. With a ten-day break, repeat the course three times.
One of the first treatments for prostatitis is pear. Pear compote can be drunk in unlimited quantities, without sugar. Long-term use will lead to a complete recovery and will serve as a good prevention.
In parsley, you can use both seeds and roots.
- Take 2 teaspoons of seeds, grind into powder, pour 200 ml of boiling water and put in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Filter the cooled tincture and take 4-5 times a day before meals, 1 tablespoon. This tincture has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Half a glass of crushed roots, pour 1 liter of water and boil for 10 minutes. Instead of water, this broth is drunk in equal doses.
- Peel 0.5 kg of pumpkin seeds, chop, add 200 g of honey.
- Mix everything thoroughly. From the resulting mass, make balls the size of a hazelnut.
- The resulting balls must be stored in the refrigerator, one hour before use, removed from the refrigerator.
- The ball must be resorbed within 5 to 7 minutes half an hour before meals 1 time per day. One course per year is enough.
Garlic helps to restore blood circulation in the pelvic area.
- Grind 5 cloves of garlic and pour 0.5 l of boiling water. Writing will infuse the night.
- Pre-strained tincture should be taken half a cup 2 times a day, preferably before meals.
- Take a ripe elderberry (berries have a dark purple color) and make juice from it. In the morning on an empty stomach,
- drink a glass of purified water after 15 minutes, take two tablespoons of juice.
- The procedure is repeated for at least 10 days.
- Branches of hazel, recommended with leaves, pour water, bring to a boil and boil for 20 minutes.
- Insist broth to reddish brown. Soared over it for 30 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure for a week.
Juice therapy and proper nutrition
A very effective result is juice therapy.
Asparagus juice 1-2 cups a day is recommended. If you mix asparagus juice in equal proportions with the juice of beets, carrots and cucumbers, the result will greatly improve.
A positive result will also come from two glasses of juice (50/50) carrot plus cucumber.
Properly adjusted nutrition is also the key to the success of home treatment.
OUR DOCTOR's ADVICE
Having this disease, it is necessary to minimize, or completely remove the following products from the menu:
- peas, beans;
- cabbage (white);
- not processed milk;
- cool broths;
But! Despite the effectiveness of traditional medicine, do not neglect your doctor's opinion.
To get this product for prostatitis, click here or contact our experts on OR CALL/WHATSAPP: +229 90431725