ALL ABOUT BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA
Prostate adenoma is an extremely unpleasant disease. Unfortunately, the chances of encountering it is very high- prostate adenoma is one of the most common male diseases. How dangerous is the disease, how to treat it, and is there a way to minimize the risk of getting sick?
Prostate adenoma is by no means a rare diagnosis. This disease is diagnosed in 30–40% of men over 50 and in 75–90% of people over 65. In fact, 9 out of 10 representatives of the stronger sex sooner or later face this disease.
WHAT IS PROSTATE ADENOMA?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is a common disease that occurs in a third of the stronger sex after 40 years and in half when they reach 50 years of age. The resulting tumor does not contain cancer cells, but it causes a number of problems as it grows and the prostate body enlarges. Since the urethra passes through the prostate gland, prostate adenoma in men is primarily manifested by problems with emptying the bladder due to partial or complete closure of the urethra. In this case, even with strong muscle tension, urine cannot fully pass through the urinary canals. Her pressure becomes weak, false urge to urinate appears, and the process itself requires much more time and effort, which causes great discomfort. It is similar to prostatitis but not the same.
HERBAL TEA FOR ENLARGED PROSTATE GLAND
We have plants suitable and ideal for the healing of prostate adenoma, which has been made availabe in a tea form. They are used to slow the growth of the prostate, reducing the "fuel" of the prostate cells: the cells of the enlarged prostate and the prostate work with the same factors and use the same "fuel".
These plants are also effective when the volume of the prostate is visible, above 40 m. Obtaining their relaxation and favoring the opening of the funnel of the bladder neck and the prostatic urethra. They thus improve emptying of the bladder. These plants are the first phytotherapeutic approach to reduce the frequency of urination and improve spraying.
Advantage of this natural remedy :
- relieves inflammation and pain
- normalizes urination and erection
- fixes the result reliably and for a long time
- valid at any age and at any stage
TO HAVE ACCESS TO THIS REMEDY YOU JUST HAVE TO CLICK HERE
OR Contact/Whatsapp: +22990431725
TYPES OF PROSTATE ADENOMA
Depending on the nature of the growth of the tumor formation, specialists distinguish 4 types of prostate adenoma according to grwth:
- It develops towards the rectum.
- Observed under the triangle of the bladder.
- Increases in the direction of the bladder.
- It has a mixed type of growth.
Causes of Prostate Adenoma
The mechanism of development of prostate adenoma is not yet fully defined. Despite the widespread belief that prostate adenoma is associated with chronic prostatitis, there is no evidence to support a link between the two diseases. The researchers did not reveal any connection between the development of prostate adenoma and the use of alcohol and tobacco, sexual orientation, sexual activity, transferred venereal and inflammatory diseases.
There is a pronounced dependence of the incidence of prostate adenoma on the age of the patient. Scientists believe that prostate adenoma develops as a result of hormonal imbalance in men with the onset of andropause (male menopause). This theory is confirmed by the fact that men castrated before puberty and, extremely rarely, men neutered after its onset never suffer from prostate adenoma.
The main symptom of prostatitis is a violation of urination
- burning and pain during urination
- feeling of incomplete emptying
- painful urination
- night trips to the toilet more than 1 time per night
- the allocation of drops of urine after completion of urination
- pain in the urethra and lower abdomen
- lack of desire to have sex
- weak and sluggish erection
- painful sexual contact
- premature ejaculation
- increase in body temperature to 39-40 ℃
Diagnosis of prostate adenoma
The main methods for diagnosing the disease are:
- medical history, patient survey;
- physical examination - the doctor performs a digital rectal examination of the prostate, paying attention to its size, texture, soreness, absence or presence of a groove between the lobes of the gland;
- laboratory tests - general urine analysis, blood analysis (general, biochemical, PSA);
- radiography - identify possible complications of prostate adenoma such as urolithiasis, inflammatory pathologies of the kidneys and several others;
- Ultrasound of the prostate - detect nodular formations characteristic of adenoma, stones, residual urine, assess the size of the prostate lobes;
- Uroflowmetry - assess the rate of urination, patency of the urethra, the condition of the muscles of the bladder;
- I-PSS questionnaire - an assessment of the severity of symptoms in prostate adenoma based on the patient’s feelings.
Patients can rely on complex therapy using unique pharmacological developments and innovative physiotherapeutic procedures, which are painless and help to significantly reduce the drug load. Excellent results in most cases show:
- immunomodulator courses;
- shock wave therapy (UHT);
- taking alpha-blockers;
- medicines based on herbal extracts.
Surgical removal of prostate adenoma is indicated only in the most difficult cases, when there is a dysfunction of the urinary system, which threatens with serious consequences for the whole body.
SURGICAL TREATMENT OF PROSTATE ADENOMA
If conservative therapy does not help to control the symptoms of adenoma well, surgery is needed. The operation is based on the excision or destruction of the part of the prostate around the urethra. There are a lot of methods of minimally invasive surgical treatment. Prostate tissue is destroyed by electrodes, a laser, radio waves, etc.
The most common and most studied operation is bipolar transurethral resection of the prostate gland (TUR). Intervention is carried out under general anesthesia and takes 60-90 minutes. The surgeon inserts the instruments through the urethra and removes parts of the prostate, which are then washed out. After 2-3 days, the patient can be discharged from the clinic.
It should be noted that it is bipolar transurethral resection of the prostate that is the most accurate and can significantly reduce bleeding from the site of resection.
Complications of prostate adenoma
- If therapeutic measures are not carried out, a patient with prostate adenoma may develop chronic renal failure. Stones in the bladder with prostate adenoma can appear as a result of stagnation of urine or migrate from the kidneys and urinary tract
- With prostate adenoma, acute urinary retention sometimes develops. The patient cannot urinate with a full bladder, despite an intense desire. To eliminate urinary retention, catheterization of the bladder in men is performed, sometimes an emergency operation or puncture of the bladder.
- Another complication of prostate adenoma is hematuria.
- In some patients, microhematuria is noted, but intense bleeding from adenoma tissue (with trauma as a result of manipulation) or varicose veins in the neck of the bladder are not uncommon. With the formation of clots, the development of tamponade of the bladder is possible, in which emergency surgery is necessary. Often the cause of bleeding with prostate adenoma is diagnostic or therapeutic catheterization.
- Infectious diseases (epididyimorchitis, epididymitis, vesiculitis, adenomitis, prostatitis, urethritis, acute and chronic pyelonephritis) often develop with prostate adenoma.
Consequences of the disease
Adenoma of the prostate gland never goes away without medical intervention, and if the process has begun, sooner or later it will end with the third stage and very serious health problems.
In addition, with advanced prostate adenoma, the risk of developing hydronephrosis, a disease in which the kidneys are filled with urine, increases sharply. Hydronephrosis is accompanied by severe back pain, frequent urination, fever and vomiting. Even if you immediately call an ambulance, you can not guarantee that damage to the kidneys will be reversible.
Fortunately, prostate adenoma is treatable. The prognosis is especially favorable at the very early stages, when conservative treatment with medications - antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs - is possible. If the inflammatory process begins - with the help of drugs that improve blood circulation, immunostimulants.
If the situation has gone too far, surgical intervention is indicated - adenomectomy, transurethral resection of the prostate gland, modern minimally invasive operations: vaporization, laser ablation, laser destruction. Radical prostatectomy, that is, complete removal of the prostate gland, is rarely performed and only in cases where other methods are not applicable or for some reason are ineffective. The prognosis after surgery is favorable - the outflow of urine is immediately restored, pain disappears, and the kidneys work. Complications after operations performed by modern minimally invasive methods are unlikely, and recovery, as a rule, is quick.
The success of therapy depends on the patient himself. It is necessary to change the diet, reducing the amount of fats and proteins, hot spices and marinades. There should be more vegetables, fruits and cereals, dairy products on the menu. Of course, you should abandon bad habits and begin to perform special exercises to improve blood circulation.
Preventive measures for adenoma
To maintain the health of the genitourinary system in men, urologists recommend that you adhere to proper nutrition (exclude spicy, fatty, fried foods and alcohol), avoid hypothermia and frequent stresses. Also, to prevent the development of prostate adenoma and related complications, one should remember the need for regular examinations by a specialized doctor.
Herbs for the treatment of prostate adenoma
In folk medicine and herbal medicine, the symptoms of prostate adenoma are relieved by celandine, or rather, infusion from it. To prepare the infusion, you need to prepare 1 tablespoon of dried chopped herbs and pour 1 cup of boiling water. The mixture needs to be infused for 2 hours, then strain. The infusion is recommended to take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for half an hour before meals for 30 days. The correct dosage is very important.
Another folk recipe based on fruits and herbs:
- 10 grams of hazel leaf;
- 10 grams of hawthorn flowers;
- 8 grams of gold rod (grass);
- 10 grams of chandra;
- 15 grams of passeriformes officinalis;
- 20 grams of steel rhizomes;
- 10 grams of tenacious pickle.
Mix the components in appropriate proportions. 1 tablespoon of the mixture pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, hold for 10 minutes over low heat and send to infuse for 30 minutes. After this, strain and consume between meals 4 times a day for 25-30 days.
TO HAVE ACCESS TO THIS REMEDY YOU JUST HAVE TO CLICK HERE
OR Contact/Whatsapp: +22990431725