ANDROPAUSE AND LIFESTYLE (DIET): HOW DOES IT WORK?
Natural medicine offers men many ways to increase decreasing levels of testosterone, libido, and sexual activity. However, you need to have realistic expectations, along with a fair amount of common sense. If a person is overweight, does not engage in physical exercises, and significantly loads his body with other factors of nutrition and lifestyle, none of these natural products can have the magical effect that this person needs.
HERBAL TEA FOR ADRENOPAUSE
Our herbal remedy is composed of the best herbs and plants that have properties to cure male infertility caused by azoospermia, oligospermia, andropause, teratozoospermia, testicular torsion, and so on. One of the objectives of this treatment is to increase the testosterone which is responsible for most of the activities accomplished in men. It has been used in Africa for several years now by those who know the secrets of plants. It has proven effective several time. Now, thanks to AfricanDoctor, you have the chance to try it.
Testosterone is an important factor in men and this decreases as in men with andropause!
Symptoms of low testosterone in aging men
Do low testosterone levels cause certain symptoms in middle-aged men? Sure, yes. In fact, classic symptoms were discovered more than 70 years ago when two American doctors, MD Karl Heller and Gordon Myers, demonstrated the effectiveness of testosterone treatment for symptoms such as fatigue, depression, irritability, decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, night sweats, and tides.
Subsequent studies over the years have made it possible to establish with certainty that some, but not all men, with low age-adjusted testosterone levels, display these types of symptoms, and there is an improvement in treatment with testosterone therapy.
What are the causes of low testosterone?
Levels of testosterone naturally reduced by 10% every decade after the age of 30, or about 1% a year. This is normal, but the situation is abnormal when testosterone levels decrease faster than this indicator. There are a number of factors that can lead to lower testosterone levels, including:
- Obesity, diabetes, and insulin resistance, which are the main causes of low testosterone today. The level of total and free testosterone decreases in obese men in proportion to the level of obesity. Even worse, their estrogen levels are rising.
- Chronic inflammation is another risk factor that causes low testosterone levels. Insulin resistance is a key factor causing invisible inflammation and high levels of highly sensitive C-reactive protein (hsCRP).
- Increased consumption of "xenoestrogens" - compounds in food and the environment that cause estrogenic effects; These include, but are not limited to: pesticides; phthalates (plastics); by-products of tobacco smoke, heavy metals (lead, mercury, etc.), as well as various solvents. Xenoestrogens increase the effect of estrogen on men, which leads to a decrease in testosterone production.
- Inadequate physical activity. On the other hand, one of the fastest ways to increase testosterone production is through a regular series of short intense physical exercises, especially weightlifting.
- Stress has a negative effect on testosterone levels, increasing the release of cortisol, an adrenal hormone.
To increase testosterone, it is necessary to adjust the diet, because the products play a huge role in the synthesis of hormones and other chemical processes related to men's health. Here are some dietary guidelines to help you deal with the problem.
- Consume enough calories. Their deficiency lowers testosterone levels. At the same time, you should not overeat, as excess weight also does not contribute to the normal state of the endocrine system.
- Fat is your friend. Especially when it comes to saturated and monounsaturated fats. They are found in quality meat, sea fish, fish oil, vegetable oils, nuts and seeds.
- Eat lots of protein, especially after exercise. It not only helps to rebuild and build muscle but also stimulates testosterone boosting.
- Cut out beer from your diet forever, because it contains phytoestrogens that negatively affect the hormonal system of the stronger sex.
- All products that contain preservatives, flavorings, thickeners, etc. are also very harmful, so give preference to food prepared at home. Avoid chips, crackers, canned food, smoked fish and sausages, buffet cubes, soups and instant pasta, mayonnaise.
The following are products that increase testosterone in men:
One diet is not enough if testosterone levels are significantly reduced. You need to change your lifestyle and use herbal remedies.
If you notice the first signs of a decrease in the male hormone - start having sex more often. The more testosterone we need - the more it is produced, this is how our brain works. After each intimate contact, the pituitary gland, controlled by the hypothalamus, receives information that the body has lost sperm, which means that they need to re-develop. To do this, the brain stimulates the testicles to work more actively.
Another important rule is less stress. It affects libido and energy levels. Try to get enough sleep to reduce the amount of cortisol in your body.
Environmental pesticides, cosmetics, detergents are a source of estrogen. We cannot completely avoid them, but we can reduce their number. Therefore, try to contact household chemicals less often and refuse vegetables that contain large amounts of pesticides (early strawberries, exotic fruits, and vegetables).
The last tip is to apply to the gym, yoga, or workout at home. This will greatly improve men's health.