Of all the health problems that can unsettle a modern man, erectile dysfunction, which people often call impotence, stands apart. The tragedy of this disease is that in society it is perceived as something shameful, so the patient in most cases is left alone with his misfortune. Often, men who are faced with an inability to start or complete sexual intercourse avoid even visiting a doctor, hoping for the help of “miraculous” pharmacy products, but as a result of such self-medication, they only worsen their condition.
This condition should not be silenced, it deprives you of a whole lot.
WHAT IS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Erectile dysfunction is a pathology of sexual function in men, in which there is an inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. Moreover, the duration of violations should be at least 3 months. This type of sexual disorder is one of the most common in the world, as it occurs in 52% of men aged 40–70 years. 20% of men over 30 have difficulty with an erection. Among smokers, ED is 15–20% more common than among non-smokers. Almost every man throughout his life at least once had an episode of erectile dysfunction.
HERBAL TEA TO CURE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
The natural treatment that we offer to permanently cure sexual weakness is essentially composed of natural herbal teas. It is an effective, fast and lasting natural remedy which makes it possible to obtain and maintain an erection for a long time. Its effect is rapid and permanent, you only have to follow the treatment to end your sexual weakness. Our natural remedy for sexual weakness contains herbs whose active ingredients are aimed at eliminating the anxiety you feel before and during sex. Indeed, it is anxiety that prevents you from having a strong erection and staying in bed longer. This natural remedy also contains vasodilators which facilitate the flow of blood to the penis. This will allow you to maintain great erections for as long as you want to hold. Thanks to our natural remedy, you bring about a powerful synergy, you can remain calm and in control throughout the sexual intercourse, and are able to hold naturally much longer in bed. This natural remedy is the secret to last longer during your sexual intercourse.
WHAT CAUSES THIS CONDITION?
Doctors divide the causes of impotence into three groups:
- organic (associated with a physical obstacle to the natural occurrence and maintaining an erection),
- vascular causes (due to increased blood pressure, atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus, venous insufficiency, surgical interventions, etc.);
- neurological causes (due to strokes, multiple sclerosis, various neuropathies, tumors, injuries, etc.);
- endocrine causes (due to low testosterone levels, increased prolactin, thyroid dysfunction, etc.);
- structural causes (due to injuries of the penis, congenital malformations, Peyronie's disease, curvature, priapism, etc.).
- psychogenic (in which no physiological disturbances are observed in a person, and problems in sex are explained by stress, chronic fatigue or psychological trauma), and also
- mixed (when both of these factors contribute to the development of the disease).
- If the cause of erectile dysfunction is a hormonal imbalance, then the whole mechanism of arousal goes downhill: a man may completely cease to be interested in sex.
- Medicinal - when erectile function develops while taking some medications (psychotropic, antidepressants, antihypertensives, etc.).
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
There are a number of signs that should become an occasion for consultation with a specialist:
- lack of a morning erection;
- inability to cause an erection during masturbation;
- slowing the rate of occurrence of an erection upon excitation or its complete absence;
- rapid ejaculation.
When diagnosing erectile dysfunction, it is very important to determine their severity. It is also necessary to find out the cause of these disorders, to establish the disease that caused the development of a decrease in erection. It is necessary to determine the presence or absence of other types of sexual disorders (decreased sex drive, ejaculation disorders and orgasm).
- Psychogenic dysfunction usually occurs suddenly. At the same time, normal morning erections remain. When psychogenic disorders often have problems in relationships with a partner. Erectile dysfunction in this case occurs only under certain circumstances, and under other conditions, sexual function is normal.
- With organic erectile dysfunction, the opposite is true. Problems arise gradually, morning erections are reduced or completely absent. In this case, as a rule, a good sexual attraction is maintained. The quality of sexual intercourse is almost always affected, with any partners and in various situations. If you experience the first alarming symptoms - lack of sexual desire and poor erection - you need to contact an andrologist.
How to treat erectile dysfunction: methods and tools
Success in treating impotence depends on many factors, primarily on the cause of the disease. So, to cope with a psychogenic erectile dysfunction in a young man is undeniably easier than, for example, with severe organic impotence due to surgery to remove the prostate gland.
Medications for the treatment of erectile dysfunction
In some cases, with organic erectile dysfunction, prescribing may be effective. For example, drugs from the group of phosphodiesterase inhibitors of the fifth type dilate the vessels of the penis, making it possible to erection even in case of serious circulatory disorders. However, their use gives only a short-term effect and does not affect the root cause of the disease. Similarly, drugs prescribed in the form of ointments and injections work.
If conservative therapy is ineffective, surgical treatment of erectile dysfunction is used if necessary. Patients with lesions of the penile arteries supplying the pelvic organs are recommended surgical procedures on the vessels. If all other methods of treating erectile dysfunction fail, if the patient insists on a radical solution to his problem, phalloendoprosthetics with semi-rigid prostheses or hydraulic implants that simulate an erection are recommended as a last resort. The number of satisfied patients after prosthetics of the penis exceeds 80%.
It is possible to reduce the likelihood of a decrease in erection. For this, doctors recommend:
- Proper nutrition.
- Limitation and exclusion of bad habits (alcohol and tobacco).
- Regular sex life.
- A healthy lifestyle, including relaxation and active physical activity.
- Control and correction of body weight.
- Monitoring and correction of glucose and lipids in the blood.
- Observation of the patient by a urologist - andrologist is recommended.
Other types of sexual disorders in men
There are also disorders of sexual function in men, which are not directly erectile dysfunction but cause an equal decrease in the quality of life. There are various disorders of ejaculation. The biggest discomfort not only for men but also for women is accelerated ejaculation. The inability to have sexual intercourse in high quality leads to psycho-emotional stress and even unwillingness to have a sexual life at all. Painful and difficult ejaculation is less common, but also dramatically reduce the quality of life. With various neurological diseases, and ejaculatory syndrome may develop - a complete inability to independently achieve orgasm and ejaculation. After surgery on the prostate gland and taking certain medications, persistent retrograde ejaculation can develop - sperm reflux with an orgasm in the bladder. One of the most frequent violations of the sexual sphere is the lack of sexual desire, attraction (libido). A decrease in libido can be caused by both neuro-emotional overstrain, physical fatigue, and concomitant diseases in the body, a violation of hormonal metabolism. Most of all these abnormalities are treated successfully and safely. Their timely correction is important in order to prevent the formation of secondary psychological deviations.