Do you have problems with libido or erection? There are natural ways to do this.
Research indicates that as many as 1.5 million men in Poland have erection problems. That's every third man over 35. Unfortunately, the number of people increases from year to year, and the situation is aggravated by the fact that this is a very embarrassing problem and many men are unable to deal with it. Below are natural ways that can improve your sex life.
When men struggle with an erection problem, they usually seek help on the Internet or start taking potency supplements without consulting a doctor. The result of this is often nausea, dizziness, and even a threat to health and life. Instead of experimenting alone, it's better to bet on natural and safe ways.
What is libido? The term libido comes from the Latin and means desire. If the libido is weakened, however, this does not have to affect sexual excitability and the ability to achieve orgasm: men can get an erection and ejaculate despite a low libido . Affected women can get wet and reach orgasm despite limited desire. The term libido weakness therefore only means the lack of desire for sex - people with low libido rarely or never take the initiative in sexual intercourse.
Increase libido: Man
- If you have a lack of sexual interest for a long period of time, you should see a doctor. Sometimes the switch to certain medications, such as antihypertensives or antidepressants, helps to boost sexual desire again. If the doctor detects diseases such as diabetes, renal insufficiency, functional disorders of the thyroid gland or the cardiovascular system, he can treat them specifically. Over time, the sexual appetite increases again.
- Decreasing libido can also be the result of erectile dysfunction or a tendency to premature ejaculation. In this way, one unconsciously avoids situations that reveal the supposed sexual failure. If you want to stimulate your libido, you should get treatment for the underlying sexual dysfunction.
- In older men, loss of libido may be associated with lower testosterone production. Testosterone injections or patches can help. You should always leave this treatment to a specialist to avoid a possible overdose. Doctors also recommend exercising moderately but regularly, as this stimulates testosterone formation.
- In addition, excessive consumption of alcohol and other drugs can affect libido. Those affected should seek professional help.
- Occupational stress, relationship problems or experiences of abuse can also lead to a loss of libido. You should actively deal with these causes. You can get support from a therapist in individual or couple therapy , but also from a coach who specializes in stress and burnout symptoms.
What are natural and safe ways to improve sexual performance?
Above all, sport ! During exercise in the body, the level of testosterone increases - a hormone that directly affects libido. Already during a 30-minute effort, the body begins to secrete endorphins - happiness hormones that cause well- being and satisfaction. The effect of doing sports can also be satisfaction with your own body and acceptance. It is also an important factor in increasing libido, because shame before nakedness ceases to be a problem. In addition to physical activity, it is worth ensuring a proper diet !
Herbal Tea For Erectile Dysfunction
The natural treatment that we offer to permanently cure sexual weakness is essentially composed of natural herbal teas. It is an effective, fast and lasting natural remedy which makes it possible to obtain and maintain an erection for a long time. Its effect is rapid and permanent, you only have to follow the treatment to end your sexual weakness.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE OR CONTACT US Contact/Whatsapp: +22990431725
Organic causes of erectile dysfunction can be:
The cause is on the one hand the diabetic circulatory disorder of the vessels, on the other hand the diabetic neuropathy, which can lead to nerve damage to the penis.
Hhypertension strains the blood vessels. They become rigid and inelastic, reducing the blood supply to the penis. Over half of all men with low potency have damage to their vessels.
Often associated with complications such as diabetes and high blood pressure and, like these, damages the blood vessels in the long term. Belly fat also lowers testosterone levels.
Vascular diseases (arteriosclerosis) :
Calcified vessels weaken the erectile tissue and prevent an adequate blood supply to the penis.
Alcohol, smoking and drugs :
They affect blood circulation and nerve functions, which are important for the erection process.
Central nervous system disorders :
These include multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, epilepsy, Alzheimer's. A damaged nervous system can interrupt the connection between the central nervous system (spinal nerves) and the penis. This then disrupts the transmission of nerve impulses into the penis.
Two thirds of all patients who were previously sexually active report a decrease in their sexuality after a stroke. Libido is reduced and the erectile function controlled by the brain is disturbed.
Erectile dysfunction often occurs as a result of radical prostate surgery. The prostate gland is completely removed - and nerves are often damaged. The risk of suffering from impotence after the procedure is 80 percent.
Accidents and injuries :
Spinal injuries with spinal cord damage, herniated discs or pelvic injuries can lead to permanent erection problems.
Hormonal disorders :
It is not uncommon for hormone disorders to cause an erection to fail. Often this is due to an insufficient amount of the male sex hormone testosterone. However, an underactive or overactive thyroid or an elevated prolactin level can also cause hormone-related potency disorders. The first sign of a hormone disorder may be loss of libido.
Antidepressants, draining medications, lipid-lowering agents and beta-blockers for high blood pressure can also reduce erectile function.
Natural Ways To Potency
You can try to stimulate libido and strengthen potency also by other means at home. It is worth reaching for old techniques, e.g. acupressure, during which the receptors corresponding to particular parts of the body are pressed. Receptors that support potency and improve the work of male genitalia are found on the feet and ears. They need to be pressed for 5 minutes. Water whips directed towards the lower abdomen also cause sex drive. The stream of water that has a stimulating effect should be alternately once warm, once cold. A gentler and cooler spray can be directed to the testicles, especially after a full day of tight pants, in a sitting position.
You can also use the online clinic Dimedic . It allows you to conduct a medical consultation without leaving home. The specialist conducts a detailed interview with the patient and individually adjusts the treatment to his needs. An online health center helps in the treatment of potency disorders, venereal diseases, premature ejaculation or menopause. In addition, it allows you to extend your prescription for chronic treatment, e.g. contraception. In a convenient and discreet way, he delivers home medicine or prescription for self-implementation.
Herbal remedies for potency
In the composition of herbal medicines for potency, in addition to the already mentioned herbs, you can also find, among others Sabal palm fruit, which regulates hormone secretion, as well as guarana, which is responsible for improving concentration and overall strengthening of the body.
Damiana herb is also recommended to increase libido , which can be used by both men and women who want to increase their drive. Damian Leaf:
- Increases the blood supply to the genitals,
- Regulates hormonal balance,
- Supports the work of the nervous system,
- Relieves anxiety ,
- Has antidepressant effect.
Let's remember that the sooner we start fighting low libido, the sooner it will return to normal. If the herbs for potency do not work, let's consult a doctor.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE OR CONTACT US Contact/Whatsapp: +22990431725