What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is erectile dysfunction in which the man is unable to maintain or maintain an erection of the penis. Colloquially, erectile dysfunction is also called impotence or erectile impotence. Nevertheless, a distinction should be made between erectile dysfunction and infertility, because impotence includes both sexual disorders.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) means that in more than two-thirds of the attempts, a man cannot get or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. The penis does not become hard enough or slackens prematurely.
- The erectile dysfunction lasts for at least six months. If it "does not work" from time to time, it is not immediately a disorder requiring treatment.
- Erectile dysfunction often has physical causes, such as circulatory disorders. Testosterone deficiency can also be a trigger. Purely psychological triggers mainly occur in younger men.
- Therapy is often carried out with medications called phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors (PDE 5 inhibitors). But there are other treatment options.
What causes erection problems?
A lack of manpower is only natural from the age of 40, as a result of the aging process. Nevertheless, it can be demonstrated more and more often than young men also suffer from erectile problems. The most common causes include:
- Psychological stress
- Performance pressure
- Drug and alcohol consumption
- High blood pressure
- Operations (e.g. on the rectum)
Erectile dysfunction: symptoms
With erectile dysfunction, the man cannot get or maintain an erection sufficient for intercourse. The penis does not become hard enough and/or quickly recreates. The problems last for at least six months and occur in more than two-thirds of the cases.
Signs that indicate physical causes:
- erectile dysfunction gradually develops
- it occurs both when dealing with the partner and when masturbating
- normal erections during sleep, which occur in every healthy man, fail to materialize
Signs that indicate psychological causes:
- erectile dysfunction occurs suddenly, possibly after stressful life events
- Erectile dysfunction mainly occurs only in certain situations
- the man is younger than 50 years
Herbal Tea For Erectile Dysfunction
The natural treatment that we offer to permanently cure sexual weakness is essentially composed of natural herbal teas. It is an effective, fast, and lasting natural remedy which makes it possible to obtain and maintain an erection for a long time. Its effect is rapid and permanent, you only have to follow the treatment to end your sexual weakness.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE OR CONTACT US Contact/Whatsapp: +22990431725
Treatment for erectile dysfunction: naturopathy
For men: treat the underlying disease
The most important measure for erectile dysfunction is the treatment of the underlying disease. There are two categories: psychological triggers and physical ailments (such as high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis , diabetes ). Sometimes the medication itself is the cause of erectile dysfunction, especially when different preparations are taken in parallel. Talk to your doctor about this. You may be able to switch to other products. But you have to provide the most important basics yourself: a healthy life. That is why naturopathy and proper nutrition count here . The Phytotherapy actually useful "love potions" in stock.
Under no circumstances should you make everything out in silence with yourself. A trusting conversation with the partner and therapist often takes the pressure off the situation.
Natural sexual enhancers for men: enjoy with caution
There are now plenty of natural sexual enhancers for men to buy. Mostly on internet platforms. No wonder, many sufferers are embarrassed by their erection problems. You don't even want to talk to a doctor about it - and you may run a high risk. Because, among other things, erectile dysfunction can be a sign of deterioration of the blood vessels and thus an important early warning symptom for heart attack and stroke , which remains undetected without a medical examination.
In addition, natural erectile dysfunction drugs often have no medical indication to circumvent the drug approval process . Instead, they spongily advertise “improving sex life”. The problem: There are often undeclared synthetic PDE-5 inhibitors in natural erectile dysfunction drugs - often dosed so high that undesirable (side) effects have to be expected - American scientists found in a study. And problems can also arise with purely natural products. With yohimbine, the use of antidepressants is contraindicated, with burzeldorn there is a risk that the liver and kidneys are damaged and the powder of the Spanish fly is poisonous even in small doses.
Erectile dysfunction: therapy and healing of impotence - the right therapy for every man
With the new therapy options, a significant improvement up to complete healing can be achieved. The focus is on the man being able to lead a satisfying sex life again without much preparation or medication. Important: Before the therapy, there is always an exact diagnosis.
There are several ways to treat impotence
In order to cure erectile dysfunction, it makes sense to combine the therapy options as part of an individual therapy concept. For this reason, a specialist should be consulted who makes a thorough diagnosis and has experience in creating individual
How common is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction becomes more common with age. Almost every tenth man among the 40- to 49-year-olds is affected by erectile dysfunction, and one in three among the 60- to 69-year-olds. This was shown by a study by the University of Cologne in 2000. Many other studies in numerous countries came to comparable results. Experts suspect that there is a large number of unreported cases. So the actual numbers could be higher.
Especially in men over 50 years old, erectile dysfunction can be the first warning sign of a vascular disease ( arteriosclerosis ) - and thus a possible harbinger of a heart attack or stroke . Early therapy can prevent serious consequences. For this reason alone, it is advisable to have potency problems clarified by a doctor.
Can you prevent erectile dysfunction?
A healthy lifestyle lowers the risk of circulatory disorders and therefore erectile dysfunction. If you adapt your lifestyle, you can also have a beneficial effect on an existing erectile dysfunction. Specifically, this means:
- Don't smoke
- Eat a balanced diet
- Drink little alcohol
- Move a lot
- Overweight Remove
- Check blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipids regularly and have disorders treated
Impotence: physical causes of erectile dysfunction
There are a number of diseases associated with erectile dysfunction. The most important are:
Cardiovascular diseases : Vascular calcification (arterial calcification, arteriosclerosis ) is the most common cause of impotence. Also Coronary heart disease (CHD), high blood pressure (hypertension) and high cholesterol ( hypercholesterolemia ) can trigger erectile dysfunction. Peripheral arterial disease (PAD), the main cause of which is smoking, can also cause impotence. Also, obesity has a negative effect on the vessels.
The connection between arteriosclerosis and Imptonez is as follows: If the arteries are calcified, not enough blood gets into the penis. Conversely, the blood can flow out of the penis too quickly, sometimes both happen. The result, however, is that the amount of blood in the erectile tissue of the penis is no longer sufficient for a satisfactory erection.
- Diabetes ( diabetes mellitus ): The impotence is one of the most common consequences of diabetes in men. The sugar molecules are deposited on the walls of the blood vessels . Not enough blood flows into the erectile tissue - the penis remains limp.
- Hormonal disorders : Above all, a low testosterone level should be mentioned. Failure to produce or release enough of the male sex hormone weakens erectile function.
- Neurological disorders : For an erection to occur, nerve signals from the brain must be sent to the penis. Nerve diseases such as multiple sclerosis , Parkinson's, a stroke or tumors can interfere with the signal transmission.
- Damage to the spinal cord : Disorders of the reflex responsible for the erection can lead to impotence. This can be observed, for example, with paraplegia. But a herniated disc can also impair the transmission of the nerve impulses necessary for an erection.
- Surgical interventions : Operations in the pelvic area (such as prostate cancer ) can damage the nerve tracts to and from the penis. Impotence is a common consequence.
- Injuries : Injuries to the erectile tissue or the penis can prevent the limb from becoming stiff when sexually aroused.
- Genital Abnormalities : They can also be responsible for impotence.
Increase potency: home remedies and nutrition
In addition to the purchase of natural erectile dysfunction drugs, there are also some home remedies and potency-enhancing foods, some of which have been handed down over generations - but this says nothing about their effectiveness.
A home remedy for erectile problems is, for example, a cup of milk with dried asparagus. A spoonful of fresh horseradish or ginger juice with honey and a soft egg is also said to have potency enhancing effects. However, there is no scientific evidence for this.
If you want to give your “little friend” a boost through nutrition: the potency-promoting amino acid L-arginine is found in various foods. In cereals such as wheat or oats, in fruit (e.g. apple, peach, banana, strawberry), vegetables (tomato, paprika, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, etc.), but especially in fish (tuna, salmon, Sardines, plaice, shrimp) and nuts and kernels such as hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds and the like.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE OR CONTACT US Contact/Whatsapp: +22990431725