Do you have zero sperm ? if yes, do not worry zinc has come to the rescue.
No sperm in the ejaculate is often one of the factors that causes infertility and poses a great danger to the society. And affect your marital life, thereby bringing sadness to the home. This infertility disease often doesn't show any sign or warning but is diagnosed the couples are ready to have children and have tried to conceive for about two years.
Zero sperm count has often been associated with factors such as zinc deficiency or lack of vitamins. So, making some nutritional changes can be a great way to bring your sperm count up. See how zinc can greatly improve your sperm count.
In June 2019, My husband 'Valentina' had 3 months treatment with zinc and folic acid, after which the spermogram improved. Before the treatment he had no sperm count and I couldn’t conceive but after the treatment, 6 monthes late I conceived.
Notwithstanding, here at African doctor, our experts have discovered the besty combination of african herbs to help cure azoospermia.
AFRICAN HERBAL TEA FOR MALE INFERTILITY CAUSED BY AZOOSPERMIA
Can it be treated naturally? If so, what should you use?
According to the World Health Organization, male infertility is "the inability to impregnate after at least 12 months of regular sexual activity and not protected by any contraceptive method, with a normal fertile partner." There are many situations that may cause infertility to a man and our herbal tea can work amazingly on most of the causes. Are you are suffering from no sperm count, low sperm count, low motility or abnormal shape of spermatozoa? Here is a tisane that will help you regain your fertility so that you experiment the joy to be a father.
ZINC AND AZOOSPERMIA
The biological role of zinc was established at the end of the 19th century, although zinc ointments they were used 5000 years ago. Zinc is required for the normal functioning of all cells of the human body.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE BOTHERED ABOUT ZINC DEFICIENCY ?
Zinc deficiency causes the development of a number of diseases and conditions, such as:
epilepsy, schizophrenia and other mental disorders, diabetes, prostate adenoma, cataracts, heart disease, trauma to the brain and nervous system; disorder of immune system functions, reduced digestion, ulcer, food allergy; accumulation of toxic metals, reduced healing of wounds, osteoporosis, skin diseases, chronic fatigue, loss of appetite, hearing disturbance, hormonal disorders, delayed growth of children, decreased intelligence, women do not become pregnant, and pregnant women develop normal pregnancy and birth is difficult.
EFFECT OF ZINC DEFICIENCY ON SPERM
Zinc deficiency was first observed in 1961 in young men from IRAN.
It was observed that these persons had a large head size, were short, had low sexual capacity, evolved sterility. It has been proven that all these phenomena are due to zinc deficiency. In the human body, Zinc is concentrated in the testicles, ovaries, adjoining organs, in the prostate, but most of the zinc is in the sperm. This fact demonstrates the appearance of sterility, slowing down of sexual maturation processes and decreasing of sexual capacity due to zinc deficiency. In the body of a healthy man the amount of zinc reaches up to 0.003% (1.4-2.3 g).
BENEFITS OF ZINC INTAKE FOR AZOOSPERMIA
What exactly does zinc do sperm ?
It treats both female and male sterility, oligospermia and impotence in men like no sperm count. It is known that at each semen ejaculation, the man loses a large amount of zinc, and this deficiency, especially in older people, requires additional zinc intake.
WHERE CAN WE GET ZINC ?
Zinc is not far from your reach, it’s all around you. All you do is recognise them and take them, but a certain amount is required.
The source of zinc is primarily: oysters (1000 mg / kg), shrimps, fish, liver, meat, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, mushrooms, cereals. However, hexaphosphoric acid (phytic acid) found in cereals and soy combines zinc with other minerals and transforms them into an unassimilable derivative, causing zinc deficiency (which is why it is recommended for people who have a predominantly vegetarian diet to supplement their diet, mainly zinc)
AMOUNT OF ZINC REQUIRED DAILY
The daily dose of zinc is generally 10-20 mg;
- pregnant women - up to 30 mg.,
- newborns - 35 mg.,
- children - 10 mg.,
- adolescents - 15 mg.,
- adults over 35 - over 20 mg for the prevention of serious illness.
Mode of action and treatment:
The biozinc is involved in enzymatic processes and plays an important role in enzyme activation. The activity of more than 200 enzymes in the human body depends on the presence of zinc. Zinc acts as a catalyst, activating enzymes and is necessary in the processes of nucleic acid formation, protein, cell division, and their development and regeneration.
It plays an important role in the formation of hormones
It acts directly in the formation of collagenous tissues and the skeleton
Biozinc is an important substance for maintaining and improving vision. The zinc content in human eyes reaches 21 mg; the iris, as there is a large amount of zinc (stimulates the optic nerves)
Biozincul stimulates the development of intelligence (accumulate pretuberantele head and help develop nerve cell)
OTHER BENEFITS OF ZINC
- maintaining the collagen elasticity of the skin, prophylaxis against aging, maintaining good hair and nails.
- ovarian dysfunction in women, treatment of premenstrual syndrome
- Maintaining the high level of immunity and prophylaxis of malignant tumor, for the treatment of cancer, AIDS, especially in the early stages
- Rapid treatment of viruses and influenza, in the case of the use of the biozinc in the early stage of the disease.
- Prophylaxis, in combination with other therapies, in the treatment of diabetes, maintaining normal blood sugar levels, gradually lowering the dose of insulin (Zinc participates in insulin synthesis)
- Preventing complications during pregnancy, including toxic pregnancies, abortions, stunting of baby development , heavy births.
- as an additional treatment method, zinc plays an important role in brain functioning.
- For the rapid healing of wounds of any kind, including post-operative ones, during the convalescent period. It is recommended to take Biozinc before surgery.
- Healing of chronic ulcers of any type, including stomach ulcer and duodenum, healing of trophic ulcer in diabetics, and in the case of varicose veins, rapid healing of burns.
- For maintaining and improving vision, in the case of retinal diseases, including in diabetics, preadampination and cataract treatment.
- In combination with calcium, it is used prophylactically for myopia.
ADVICE FROM OUR EXPERTS
Increase the intake of zinc through the sources listed above.