One of the reasons we suffer so many health crises boils down to our bad lifestyle. You may want think about it a little. Azoospermia is one of the disturbing problems of male infertility affecting two percent of the total population is affected by this condition.
Is there a natural cure to increase sperm count ? The answer is, YES.
AFRICAN HERBAL TEA FOR MALE INFERTILITY CAUSED BY AZOOSPERMIA
Can it be treated naturally? If so, what should you use?
According to the World Health Organization, male infertility is "the inability to impregnate after at least 12 months of regular sexual activity and not protected by any contraceptive method, with a normal fertile partner." There are many situation that may cause infertility to a man and our herbal tea can work amazingly on most of the causes. Are you are suffering from no sperm count, low sperm count, low motility or abnormal shape of spermatozoa? Here is a tisane that will help you regain your fertility so that you experiment the joy to be a father.
What causes no sperm production in men?
Men who have health conditions like diabetes mellitus, spinal cord injuries, surgical conditions that have been performed in the kidney system, prostate or urethra problems are at risk of falling victim of this sperm crises.
What is the average amount of sperm to be produced?
According to World Health Organization, the average amount of sperm ejaculated by men is approximately 3.7 ml. This is three teaspoons.That being said, the amount of sperm also depends on the person.
The normal amount of sperm can vary in volume between 1.5 ml and 6 ml. The World Health Organization has checked the amount of sperm throughout the world.The amount of sperm ejaculated by a man varies as he gets older. The maximum amount of sperm is produced in the body when you are between 30 and 35 years old. The amount of sperm will begin to decrease after the age of 55.
Why do men need to increase their sperm count?
The obvious reason why men need to increase their sperm volume is related to sterility and reproduction. And, in the case of men who want to have a baby, they would be more likely to have a higher volume of sperm.
What are some natural ways to increase sperm volume and quality?
- Reduce bike usage to a minimum: According to research performed in 2009 at the University of Las Palmas it was discovered that cycling for longer can affect the quality of your sperm and sperm production.
- To wear boxers or not to wear underwear at all: too tight underwear can affect sperm production. For some men, this may be a problem. It is one thing for men with fertility problems to hear from their doctors to wear something lighter. Even better: you can wear nothing.
- Best foods for increasing sperm volume:These foods help you increase the quality and volume of your sperm.
- Pumpkin seeds
- Goji berries
- Black chocolate
4. Use good sperm stimulator
Some users said that pills containing tap grass, ginseng, Tribulus terrestris, Maca root and zinc are helpful in increasing sperm by 50 to 60 percent. They take pills to increase the volume of sperm with nutrient rich foods every day.
Additional tips, don’t just increase sperm quantity but also aim at increasing the quality of your sperm for a better result.
How can you increase sperm quality?
You have to lose weight: we all know how important it is to be at our ideal weight. Being overweight or obese will lead to other health problems. This causes the amount of sperm to decrease at each ejaculation. Although not all lean men have a healthy sperm production, it doesn't hurt to find yourself at your ideal weight.
- Stay in shape: a study revealed that men who trained more than 7 hours each week had 40 to 50 percent more sperm than those who trained less than one hour a week or who he does not train at all
- Increase testosterone levels: the connection between sperm volume and testosterone levels is relative. It is commonly known as the "male hormone". This is the hormone that helps men develop their muscle mass, have a high sexual appetite and a healthy amount of sperm