WHAT IS ANDROPAUSE AND WHAT ARE ITS SYMPTOMS?
What is andropause (male menopause)?
Andropause is age-related, mainly hormonal changes in the body of a man, which are characterized primarily by a decrease in the level of androgens and are manifested by various symptoms.
Andropause (male menopause) is a natural process during which there is a restructuring of the male body, a change in the functioning of the hypothalamic-pituitary system and the tissue of the testicles themselves. This contributes to a decrease in testosterone and the occurrence of related symptoms.
How does andropause manifest itself?
Symptoms may be different for each individual man. Their severity depends on the individual characteristics of the man, the level of decrease in testosterone, on the sexual constitution, the presence of concomitant diseases, bad habits, etc. Symptoms of andropause are mainly presented as follows:
- Hyperhidrosis, a feeling of heat, "hot flashes."
- Symptoms of the cardiovascular system are often observed with menopause (andropause) - drops in blood pressure, tachycardia, heart pain, interruptions in the work of the heart, a feeling of compression in the chest.
- Fatigue, sleep disturbance, dizziness, feeling of lack of air.
- Emotional lability, depression.
- Hair loss, up to alopecia, dryness, pallor, sagging skin.
- Weight gain, gynecomastia.
- Osteoporosis, osteopenia.
- Decreased libido, premature ejaculation, worsening erection, or its absence, dulling of orgasmic sensations, infertility.
HERBAL TEA FOR ADRENOPAUSE
Our herbal remedy is composed of the best herbs and plants that has properties to cure male infertility caused by azoospermia, oligospermia, adrenopause, teratospermia, testicular torsion and so on. One of the objective of this treatment is to increase the testosterone which is responsible for most of the activities accomplished in men. It has been used in Africa for several years now by those who know the secrets of plants. It has proven effective several time. Now, thanks to AfricanDoctor, you have the chance to try it.
FOR WHAT REASONS AND AT WHAT AGE DOES ANDROPAUSE OCCUR IN MEN
The cause of andropause is not fully understood. It is proved that many factors play a role in the development of male menopause. The main reason for male andropause is the age-related restructuring of the body and a decrease in testosterone levels. But why exactly this is happening, it is not yet possible to explain.
Andropause in men can occur at any age. It is considered normal for andropause in men from 46 to 60 years of age. However, in recent years there has been a tendency to rejuvenate menopause - in some men, it begins as early as 30-35 years of age. The reason for andropause at such an early age may lie in the following:
- Bad habits.
- Genetic predisposition and weak sexual constitution.
- Overweight, obesity.
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Endocrine diseases and hormonal disorders.
HERE ARE THE 19 HERBAL RECIPES FOR ANDROPAUSE
Andropause is a period of upheaval in which the balance of the adult body is broken and another is restored, that of the third age.
The decline in sexual activity is accelerated in the presence of other health problems. Andropause disorders are much more severe in those with associated pathology (heart disease, diabetes, prostate surgery, atherosclerosis) and in those who are given drugs that inhibit the action of androgens (male hormones). Chronic alcohol users may have a reduction in sexual activity in addition to their diminished age. In recent years, the so-called YUPPIE syndrome has been described, defined as a diminished sexual desire (or desire to have sex).
* Green anise contains a heart tonic, activates the parasympathetic nervous system, accelerates hormonal secretions, is a mild euphoric. Use 10-15 dry seeds per 1 liter of water, take 2-4 cups of infusion per day. It can also be prepared with 900 alcohol, by macerating 15 gr. of seeds; drink a glass before meals.
* Cloves contain keratin, which acts directly on the urinary tract, with a reflex action of filling the corpora cavernosa of the penis. Drink 1 cup after each meal of the mixture of 5 gr. leaves and roots to 1 liter of water.
* Gentian stimulates and regulates the gonads, has aphrodisiac action. It is used with caution, as an infusion of 10-15 gr. to 1 liter of water, for breakfast and lunch. In the evening, consume 5 drops of gentian tincture on a sugar cube.
* Gingseng has invigorating, tonic and aphrodisiac effects, known for over 20 centuries. Use 12-50 drops of tincture in a quarter glass of water at bedtime, or 10-35 drops of fluid extract in 1 glass of water, taken 30 minutes before meals. You can use 1-3 capsules with root powder in a quarter glass of water, after lunch and in the evening.
* Horseradish contains allyl sulfocyanate, with reflex action on the muscle fibers of the perineum, penis and clitoris. Drink 1-3 cups of infusion of 30 gr. grated root or decoction of 20 gr. to 1 liter of water.
* Garden weeds decongest the genital area, normalize the libido of hyperemotives. Make a decoction of 5 gr. of seeds to 1 liter of water, drink 1 cup in the morning and one after lunch, or apply a warm poultice on the perineum.
* Oats improve blood circulation in the pelvic area, decongest the pelvic and genital area. Make an infusion of 10 gr. oat straws to 1 liter of water, drink 2-3 cups a day. You can make a stew of 20 gr. oatmeal to 1 liter of water, drink sweetened with brown sugar.
* Parsley contains apiol which causes a slight irritation of the urinary tract, causing prolonged reflex erections. Chew 8-12 fresh stalks daily or make a decoction of 60 gr. root and fresh leaves to 1 liter of water.
* The pepper tree contains felandrine, which stimulates the erectile muscles of the penis and clitoris. Consume 2-4 drops of essential oil on a sugar cube, let it melt slowly in your mouth, 1 hour before intercourse.
* Corn improves blood circulation in the pelvis. Boil 200 gr. corn kernels in a liter of water and drink one cup in the morning and evening. You can get a syrup of 15 gr. of corn silk extract to 1 liter of ordinary syrup, of which drink 1 tbsp after each meal.
* Rostopasca contains several strong alkaloids, so it is used with caution. Make an infusion of 10 gr. of the plant to 1 liter of water and drink 1 cup before main meals. You can prepare rosehip wine from 10 gr. the root of the plant soaked in a liter of white wine, drink 1 glass at each meal.
* Cinnamon is a moderate stimulant. Make an infusion of 10 gr. cinnamon to 1 liter of water, sweetened with honey, drink after each meal. Add a little cinnamon powder in a glass of warm red wine, drink 1 hour before intercourse.
* St. John's wort contains tannins that produce an aphrodisiac effect by excitating the parasympathetic nervous system, especially in the genital area. Make an infusion of 10 gr. plant to 1 liter of water, which is drunk before meals. You can prepare wine from 20 gr. plant or dried flowers soaked in a liter of dry white wine.
* The mistletoe has an energetic action, relieves arteriosclerosis. It is consumed in infusion of 15 gr. of leaves to 1 liter of water, 3 times a day. You can consume 1 teaspoon of dried leaf powder mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey.
* You can drink aphrodisiac tea 1 gr. at 250 ml. water (contains a mixture of plants with aphrodisiac effect such as mate, ginseng, flavors).
* Eros cream, contains celery oil, pepper, nicotine zopropyl, lidocaine and has a strong erectogenic action, delays ejaculation. It is applied in a thin layer by light massage on the male sexual organ before sexual intercourse.
* Gentian syrup is obtained by soaking for 6 hours in a covered bowl of 100 gr. gentian to 1 liter of boiled distilled water, then strain through gauze, let it settle for 24 hours, put on low heat with 1.8 kg. unrefined sugar cane sugar until halved. The syrup is drunk after it has cooled.
* Saffron syrup is obtained by soaking for 8 days in a liter of red wine of 25 gr. chopped saffron, then remove the saffron, add 1 kg. brown powdered sugar, leave for 24 hours, then boil over low heat until halved.
* "Love wine" is obtained by maceration for 15 days in a liter of red wine of 30 gr. cinnamon, 30 gr. ginseng, 30 gr. vanilla, shaking daily, then strain and drink 1 glass of liqueur 4 hours before intercourse.
* "The perfect love liqueur" is obtained by soaking for 15 days in a liter of brandy of 10 gr. cinnamon, 20 gr. lemon peel, 15 gr. thyme, 5 gr. coriander, 5 gr. nutmeg, 5 gr. vanilla, stirring daily. Separately prepare a 1 kg syrup. sugar in 1 liter of water. Mix both preparations, drink 1 glass before intercourse.