Since neoplasms in the uterus are benign in nature, they are not life-threatening. However, sometimes they turn into malignant tumors. Polyps in the uterus, the symptoms, and treatment of which can only be determined by a gynecologist, are found in women of different ages. Regardless of whether the neoplasms cause discomfort or not, experts recommend removing them surgically or using conservative drug therapy.
AFRICAN HERBS TO GET RID OF UTERINE POLYPS
Uterine polyps are non-cancerous tumors, but that doesn’t mean proper care should not be taken because they can further lead to infertility. There will be a difficulty for you to get and pregnant and if you eventually get pregnant, there is a very high risk of miscarriage. This is where uterine polyps should not be neglected at all. Fortunately, you found us !!! we are here to help you make your dream come true with our 100% effective tisane.
Our secret to this remedy is found in what mother nature has bequeathed to us. It is made up of a mixture of herbs and roots which has proven their efficiency in. We assure you to heal you of this ailment with our natural remedy so you could further enjoy the joy of motherhood. Do not worry, you have knocked at the right place !!! And we are happy to serve you.
Contact our experts, tel / WhatsApp:https://wa.me/22990431725
How to treat a polyp in the uterus
What to do if uterine polyposis is diagnosed? If small polyps are found in the body of the uterus, the symptoms, and treatment of which are determined by the doctor, there is no reason to panic. Often, the treatment of small formations is dispensed with without operations and hormonal methods. However, a prerequisite for therapy is the observation of a doctor, involving regular examinations.
The uterine polyp is a benign neoplasm on the mucosa that consists of endometrial cells. The diagnosis is popular among patients 11-55 years old. It may appear, regardless of age and additional diseases. Often the disease is asymptomatic and is detected by accident. However, pay attention to a number of symptoms that accompany the polyp in the uterus:
- discharge of yellow color with an unpleasant odor;
- intermenstrual blood discharge;
- painful periods;
- irregular cycle;
- pain after intercourse;
Turning to the doctor with these symptoms, it is possible that a polyp is detected. What to do next? Is the only way to get rid of the polyp - an operational method? In fact, there are effective folk remedies for polyps in the uterus, which can be tried before agreeing to an operation.
Herbs to treat polyps and help relieve inflammation and normalize hormones. Some plants contain phytoestrogens, which positively affect the hormonal state of a woman's body. The following are just some recipes that contribute to the treatment of polyps.
- Celandine. It will be useful to collect grass independently in ecologically clean areas during its flowering. The volume of collected grass should be placed in a liter jar freely. That is, without pressure. Preparation: Rinse the grass well and pour a liter of boiling water. Wrap infusion in a blanket and leave for 4 hours in a dark place. Over time, drain and strain the infusion. If it is impossible to apply fresh grass, then dry is taken from the following calculation: one spoon per liter. The course of the administration is two weeks. How to use it? Start taking 1 teaspoon 3 times a day. Then increase the serving of tincture to 3 large spoons.
- The grass of the pine uterus is simply indispensable for gynecological problems. It contains phytoestrogens, relieves inflammation, stops bleeding. With polyps, the infusion of this grass helps in the resorption of tumors and has an antibacterial effect. How to prepare? In proportion 1: 1. That is, on one large spoon of grass for a glass of water. Pour everything and let it rest for half an hour. After the infusion should be well filtered, preferably through gauze. How to use it? Half a cup in the morning and evening before eating. Do not use infusion during menstruation. The course of administration is 14 days.
- Grushanka grass is an excellent anti-inflammatory bactericidal agent. It has a healing effect on the lining of the uterus, which is affected by polyps. For ingestion, they should prepare a decoction. How? Dry grass and boiling water and take 1/3 calculation. One tablespoon per 3 glasses. In a warm, dark place (it is better to use a thermos) let it brew for 2 hours. Then strain. How to use it? Half a cup three times a day after a meal and have rested for 20 minutes. The course of administration is a full month.
- Hemlock tincture. This is a rather dangerous method since the composition of the hemlock contains toxic substances. This herb is used to treat cancer. It is very effective for the treatment of polyps. Be careful and follow all proportions and recommendations exactly. Mode of preparation: to collect grass on its own during its flowering. Tear off leaves, flowers stems. Wash well and chop thoroughly. Prepare alcohol tincture in the proportion of 1/3. On the part of the grass, three parts of alcohol 70%. Put in a dark place for 14 days. Then strain it well and start using 2 times a day for 40 minutes. before breakfast and dinner. Start with 1 drop of tincture in 50 ml of liquid. Every day, increase the number of drops, reaching 30. After taking a break for a week and repeat the course 2 more times.
- Guelder-rose does not allow polyps to develop into cancer. For this, it is very good to eat fresh fruit. So, start eating viburnum for 30 days. Eat 3 juices of berries per day, but eat them one at a time. One after another, meticulously chewing. If you did not find fresh viburnum, you can use frozen, but the result will be slower.
- Blackcurrant and rosehip are excellent at fighting polyps. To do this, prepare a decoction. The proportion is 1: 3: 2, where currants, rosehip berries, and nettles, respectively. Mix everything and pour 0.5 l of boiling water and keep warm in a water bath for 15 minutes. After the cover and let it stand for 40 minutes. Strain and drink 250 ml 4 times a day. The course of administration is 1 month.
Tampons with polyps are effective in the way that they have a local effect on the problem. Reviews about the use of a swab with folk remedies are only positive. Let's consider some effective examples.
- Tampon with garlic application. The tool, although effective, is not suitable for every patient. The problem is the pain threshold. Each person has a different one, and garlic in its pure form can cause mucosal discomfort. If you made a swab, inserted it, and felt pain and itching, it’s better to take it out. How to make a swab? crush a garlic and wrap in gauze. Put before bed for 10 days. With menstruation interrupt. If you are uncomfortable, then coat a whole clove of garlic with sunflower oil and insert completely.
- Mummy. This miraculous natural component completely eliminates the polyp and eliminates the risk of repetition. To make a mummy swab, you need to prepare 2.5 g of the mummy itself and 100 ml of water. Thoroughly dissolve. In this liquid, moisten a gauze swab and insert overnight. Remove in the morning and wash well. The course of administration is 1 month. During menstruation, the use of tampons should be avoided.
- Sea buckthorn oil. This healing oil helps with gynecological diseases. Oil can be bought at the pharmacy. This oil issoaked with a homemade cotton swab gauze, put overnight for 14 days.
- Propolis. The gifts of beekeeping - a storehouse of useful components for women's health. For tampons from polyps, mix propolis and warm water to a paste. The mixture is applied to a cotton-gauze swab and put overnight for 3 weeks. During the menstruation, interrupt the course.
Douching can enhance the effect of taking tinctures and decoctions. Sometimes women use decoctions, tampons and douching in the complex to enhance the effect.
- Decoction with douching for polyps. Take oak bark, sage (leaves), yarrow and rosemary (leaves) in a ratio of 4: 2: 2: 2, respectively. Grind everything well and mix. Then pour the mixture with water 100C and quickly put on fire. Bring to a boil and immediately screw the temperature to a minimum. Let it stay for half an hour. Then cool the broth, strain. Douche with such a decoction should be daily for a month, at least.
- Celandine with douching has a local therapeutic and antibacterial property. To prepare the solution, take a large spoonful of grass and pour 250 ml of boiling water. Let it stand for 2 hours. Cool and douche for the night.
- Hemlock. This broth takes inward. About its healing properties written above. But it is also effectively used for douching. For the solution, take one spoon of grass, pour 200 ml of hot water and boil. Then cool and pour 0.5 l of water. This solution is douched 2 times a day for a month.
- Shiitake mushrooms are sold already dried. They do not need to be assembled on their own. There are legends about their healing properties for a woman’s body. These mushrooms are good at fighting polyps. So, grind mushrooms in the amount of 30g into powder. Pour 0.5 liters of water and leave to rest for 14 days. Once infused, use for douching once a day.
- Vinegar for polyps is useful in that it changes the acidity in the vagina, which stops cell growth. Preparation: 2 tbsp. dilute vinegar with one glass of water at room temperature. Apply such douching every day until the unpleasant symptoms disappear. In parallel, other methods of treating the polyp in the uterus can be used.
Of course, the best treatment is to prevent the disease. To avoid polyps, remember the following rules:
- use barrier contraception;
- take the right hormonal birth control;
- do not have abortions;
- avoid hypothermia;
- try to avoid places with poor environmental conditions;
- go to the gynecologist regularly;
- eat healthy food.
Contact our experts, tel / WhatsApp:https://wa.me/22990431725