yoruba herbs for premature ejaculation
By stephany On 22/04/2020
"Normal sex requires more than just an erection. In fact, success begins with sexual desire or libido and ends with ejaculation and orgasm. But when ejaculation occurs before the sex begin it can be disastrous. "
What do we understand by premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is, when in a persistent way, ejaculation and orgasm occurs, before or just penetrating and this occurs against the will of the male. For us to talk about premature ejaculation, this problem must appear frequently, and cause problems for one or both members of the couple. It is called primary premature ejaculation, when this problem occurs from the first sexual relations and acquired when it appears later.
In a simple way we can say that premature ejaculation is when it occurs before both members of the couple want it and this factor causes problems in their sexual relationship.
Symptoms or how to recognize it?
- Ejaculation occurs uncontrollably earlier than you or your partner would like.
- Ejaculation occurs before penetration.
- Ejaculation occurs just after penetration.
- You have always ejaculated with this symptom throughout your sex life or it is a sudden change in your sexual behavior.
Is premature ejaculation very frequent?
Premature ejaculation is the most common sexual problem in men, 1 in 3 sexually active men suffers from premature ejaculation. Most will experience this problem occasionally without concern. It only becomes a problem when it occurs in most sexual relationships.
Studies and surveys carried out indicate that this problem affects 30% of men, but there is fear of consulting a doctor.
At what age does this problem usually appear?
Premature ejaculation can appear at any age. The incidence is slightly higher in young males. This problem is more related to the novelty of the sexual experience (a new partner or a different situation) than to age itself.
What problems can premature ejaculation cause?
Very recent studies show that premature ejaculation usually produces:
- loss of self-esteem.
- anxiety in the man and in his partner.
- poor satisfaction with your sex life.
- low level of partner satisfaction.
- If not treated in time it can become chronic .
In addition, the male affected by premature ejaculation is so concerned with controlling his ejaculation that he fails to enjoy the sexual act.
The impact on women can be manifested in a decrease in their pleasure and inability to achieve orgasm. A recent study concludes that there is a strong association between premature ejaculation in the male and sexual dysfunction in his partner.
All this causes a great emotional impact and persistent premature ejaculation has negative effects on sexual function, both in men and in couples.
Our advice is that if you have this problem, consult an expert professional, to solve it before you create difficult-to-solve relationship problems. Also take the herbal tea below, it has worked for many, you are not an exception.
HERBAL TEA TO TREAT PREMATURE EJACULATION
The natural treatment that we offer to permanently cure sexual weakness is essentially composed of natural herbal teas. It is an effective, fast and lasting natural remedy which makes it possible to last long in bed before ejaculation. Its effect is rapid and permanent, you only have to follow the treatment to end your sexual weakness. It contains herbs whose active ingredients are aimed at eliminating the anxiety you feel before and during sex. This natural remedy is the secret to last longer during your sexual intercourse. Since premature ejaculation can be caused by psychological factors such as stress, depression, relationship issues or performance-related anxiety, this plant contains antispasmodic, antiseptic and diuretic properties to combat these issues. It can also be due to physical causes, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid problems or prostate disease.
We deliver worldwide!!
What are the causes of premature ejaculation?
In many cases the cause is unknown. There are psychological and organic problems that can cause premature ejaculation.
- FIRST EXPERIENCE: Most men experience rapid ejaculations in their first sexual experiences. Usually, the man learns to control the speed of his ejaculations as his experience in sexual relations increases and the environment in which they take place offers him greater security.
- PSYCOLOGICAL PROBLEMS: The main psychological causes of the inability to control ejaculation are anxiety, guilt, difficult learning, and fear of not being a good lover. All these negative feelings are enhanced by successive failures and there is increasing anxiety and frustration.
- MEDICAL CONDITIOS: In addition, there may be organic causes such as chronic prostatitis, drug intake, thyroid problems, neurological diseases. On many occasions organic and psychogenic causes interact with each other and enhance each other.
In summary, we can say that premature ejaculation occurs because the brain responds too quickly to sexual stimuli. This may be due to psychological problems (difficult learning, first sexual experiences, anxiety, fear of failure, etc.) or organic problems. Sometimes psychogenic and organic causes enhance each other.
How can I overcome premature ejaculation?
- If this problem appears only occasionally, you can discuss the problem with your partner, try to control anxiety and guilt and little by little you can get control of your ejaculation.
- If the problem is persistent and is causing problems for you or your partner, you should consult a professional with experience in this pathology as soon as possible.
How is the diagnosis of premature ejaculation made?
In medical history, an expert andrologist will investigate the frequency and duration of premature ejaculation, the relationship it has with the partner, the degree of stimulation required to trigger premature ejaculation, etc ...
It is important to investigate whether premature ejaculation appears isolated or is associated with erectile dysfunction.
For a proper diagnosis, blood tests and any additional tests are usually not necessary. The diagnosis should be based on a good medical history made by a professional with experience in this problem.
What medical treatments exist for premature ejaculation?
In patients with premature ejaculation and impotence, erectile dysfunction should be treated initially. (see section on erectile dysfunction).
The doctor must explain to the patient all the available treatments and the risks and benefits of each of them.
Basically there are two types of treatments:
- Behavioral therapies
- Medicines (Dapoxetine).
- Anesthetic cream on the penis.
Dapoxetine is the only medication that has been specifically studied and approved for the treatment of premature ejaculation. This medication works at the brain level by slowing ejaculation. Extensive studies, conducted in more than 6,000 cases, have shown that patients who received dapoxetine significantly delayed ejaculation and improved ejaculation control compared to patients who received placebo (worse outcomes).
The anesthetic creams can be applied to the penis 20 to 30 minutes before intercourse.
Finally, insist that in the choice of treatment the doctor must explain all the available treatments and the opinion of the patient plays a very important role.
Tips for premature ejaculation
- It is a problem that can appear at any age.
- If you have this problem do not allow it to become chronic and affect your sex life and your partner.
- Consult with an uro-andrologist expert in the subject.
- Early diagnosis and treatment help solve the problem.
- Your andrologist must explain all the treatments to you and you play a fundamental role in choosing the treatment.
- Dapoxetine is a specific medication for premature ejaculation. It must be prescribed by a doctor who is an expert in premature ejaculation.
HERE ARE OTHER NATURAL PLANTS TO USE FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
Clove (Eugenia Caryophyllata):
Cloves are widely used to increase libido in eastern countries, especially if the woman lacks sexual desire. Cloves can also be used by men who have erection problems or suffer from premature ejaculation. You should use cloves in combination with other aphrodisiac plants like ginger and cinnamon. We offer you a free clove recipe to cure premature ejaculation.
Ginger and honey:
Eating ginger increases blood circulation in our body and specifically increases blood flow to the muscles of the penis. This gives men more control over their ejaculation. Ginger is also useful for retaining an erection, as it warms the body and speeds up blood circulation. Honey is a strength aphrodisiac that can increase the potency of ginger. The best way to consume this remedy is to mix half a teaspoon of ginger with honey and eat it before bed.
Green vegetables are enriched with antioxidants and vitamins. They greatly improve the quality of your sexual intercourse. Include as many such products as you can in your diet and consume them as long as possible. You are guaranteed to see positive changes.
Mondia whitei, (roots of an African plant):
Mondia whitei (white ginger) is particularly popular in Uganda, where herbal medicines are more common than drugs. It is used to increase libido and increase the low sperm count. Studies by Dawabio experts have shown that Mondia Whitei increases sexual desire, testosterone and sperm count.
Yohimbine is a bark supplement from an African tree. In the 1960s, before taking drugs such as Viagra, doctors often recommended yohimbine as a treatment for premature ejaculation. Yohimbine works by triggering receptors in the body that trigger the release of the hormones epinephrine, adrenaline and norepinephrine. These can block the effects of other compounds and contract the blood vessels in the penis. Do not use Yohimbine if you have high blood pressure.
Carrots are more than just a vegetable. They can be used to quickly treat premature ejaculation. Carrots improve libido. This will greatly help you control your ejaculation. For best results, regularly consume cooked carrots with eggs and honey.