how to boost infertility naturally
Erectile dysfunction is a problem that concerns not only the modern man but also the couple. Unfortunately, although it traditionally occurs in old age, many young men even in their 30s have erectile dysfunction. Considering that their problem is not solved, or out of shame, they avoid turning to the specialist to help them overcome their problem.
Infertility is defined as the inability of a sexually active couple to conceive 12 months after free intercourse. About 15% - 20% of couples do not get pregnant within a year and seek medical treatment. In these couples, the participation of men is 40%, of women 40%, while in 20% the cause is found in both. Idiopathic infertility is characterized by the inability to conceive without it being able to be attributed to a specific pathology.
Almost 15% of couples are infertile. This means that they cannot conceive, even if they have frequent sexual intercourse, without precautions for a year or more. In about half of these couples, failure to conceive is associated with male infertility.
Male infertility is associated with low sperm production, immobility, or failure, as well as barriers to sperm ejaculation. Diseases, injuries, chronic health problems, lifestyle choices, and other factors can be involved in the cause of male infertility.
The fertility specialists of our centers provide a holistic approach to the recognition and treatment of disorders of male reproductive health.
The diagnostic and therapeutic techniques we use represent the latest technology, including DNA testing and microsurgery. To date, we have offered a solution to 95% of our male patients.
Does diet affect fertility?
Obesity has been clearly linked to impaired sperm production. Overweight men who want to have children should seriously consider losing weight. Antioxidants, including vitamins E and C, found in most multivitamin preparations, have been found to slightly increase sperm count and motility. Fruits and vegetables are also a natural source of antioxidants and should be an integral part of a healthy and balanced diet.
How can one improve one's chances of conceiving naturally?
As for the promotion of general health, so for the promotion of reproductive health, it is very important to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
More specifically, maintaining an ideal weight as well as choosing a diet rich in antioxidants is likely to improve sperm quality. Also, reducing stress and regulating chronic diseases, such as diabetes, can increase a man's chances of fertilizing his partner. It is important to note that any positive lifestyle changes will take almost three months to have good results in sperm quantity and quality. Couples with known chronic medical conditions are advised to consult a specialist in order to enhance their overall health before embarking on their childbearing effort.
How is male fertility assessed?
The doctor will first take the man's medical history and perform a physical examination. The man will then collect the semen that will be extracted from masturbation in a sterile container, which will be examined for the number, motility and morphology of the sperm it contains. If any abnormalities are found in the results, further examinations will be performed. An illness, or even taking medication, can disrupt the ejaculation product on the day of the test.
Herbal Tea For Erectile Dysfunction
The natural treatment that we offer to permanently cure sexual weakness is essentially composed of natural herbal teas. It is an effective, fast and lasting natural remedy which makes it possible to obtain and maintain an erection for a long time. Its effect is rapid and permanent, you only have to follow the treatment to end your sexual weakness.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE OR CONTACT US Contact/Whatsapp: +22990431725
Is erectile dysfunction identical to male infertility?
It is important to distinguish male infertility from erectile dysfunction, which the barbaric world often calls impotence.
The latter condition refers to those cases in which the man fails to have an erection sufficient to perform a sexual act satisfactorily. Nevertheless, its sperm can be completely normal and fertile.
Of course, if erectile dysfunction interferes with normal ejaculation within the vagina or is expressed with ejaculatory disorders (eg premature or absent), it can cause infertility. It is, of course, obvious that many men who have difficulty having a child with their partner have a very normal erection and a successful sex life.
Are there many pathological conditions that can affect a man's ability to have children?
There are many diseases that are directly or indirectly related to male infertility.
They refer to pathological conditions that affect the normal production and maturation of sperm in the testicles or its smooth and uninterrupted transport through the male genital tract. Acute or chronic inflammation of the genitourinary system, sexually transmitted diseases, varicose veins, cryptorchidism, injury or exposure of the genitals to toxic agents (e.g.
radiation, chemotherapy, drugs, alcohol, tobacco), spinal cord injury, surgery, congenital hereditary and hormonal diseases, obstruction of the continuity of the genital system and immunodeficiency and underlying immune disorders are some of the causes.
Increase your fertility with simple tips
• Balanced diet: Enrich your diet with omega 3 and omega 6 oils found in nuts, seeds and fatty fish, as well as eating organic foods such as fresh vegetables and wholemeal bread. Also, taking zinc (Zn), selenium (Se) and folic acid helps both sperm enhancement and good fetal health.
• Beware of obesity: Obese people are at risk for high cholesterol, diabetes, testosterone depletion factors that affect sperm quality.
• Stop smoking. Toxic substances in tobacco can cause spermatogenic damage, but fortunately this damage is reversible. It is also responsible for lowering the level of testosterone in the blood. Smokers have an average of 13-17% less sperm than non-smokers. In a study conducted in Japan, smokers were examined 5 and 15 months after smoking cessation, the amount of their sperm increased from 50 to 800% !!!
• Limit alcohol. Alcohol lowers testosterone levels while excessive consumption can reduce sexual desire and sperm motility.
• Avoid hot baths (saunas) and tight underwear. The temperature in the testicles increases, negatively affecting the quality of the sperm.
• No cell phones near the testicles: constant radiation affects the morphology, motility and production of sperm.
• Relax and eliminate stress: among other things, it raises body temperature and is a deterrent to conception.
• Discontinuation of drugs that affect spermatogenesis.
• Take regular checkups - watch your health, it's not a given !!!!
CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE OR CONTACT US Contact/Whatsapp: +22990431725