herbal tea to treat oligospermia
Oligospermia is the sperm abnormality, characterized by a reduced concentration of sperm in the ejaculation product.
Potential to affect male fertility (ability to have children), recognizes sperm counts from many causes, including varicocele, genital infections, testicular cancer, testicular trauma, smoking, consumption of drugs, alcohol abuse, Klinefelter syndrome, the burden of genetic Y chromosome defects, etc.
To solve the problem of oligospermia, it is essential to cure its triggering causes, noted during the diagnosis.
Oligospermia is a disease that is characterized by a reduced number of spermatozoids released during ejaculation. That condition is associated with several cases of infertility. Proviron and vitamine E are sometimes prescribed by specialist to treat oligospermia. It may work for some but not for everybody. Our natural treatment is safe and highly effective. Don't let your couple be devastated by oligospermia anymore. Our remedy is the solution for you to regain your fertility. It is a herb-based treatment that will stimulate spermatogenesis and will allow to have more spermatozoid in the ejaculate.
To get access to our natural treatment for oligospermia and oligozoospermia click here!
Phone / whatsapp: +22990431725
WHO definition of oligospermia
According to what was established by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2010, a man suffers from oligospermia when, in the sperm produced following a classic ejaculation, the concentration of spermatozoa is less than 15 million per milliliter of semen (<15 million / ml).
This means that a man capable of producing ejaculate, in which the sperm concentration is equal to or greater than 15 million per milliliter, is a man free from the problem of oligospermia.
Curiously, before 2010, the WHO was of another opinion on oligospermia and believed, on the basis of medical knowledge of the time, that a male individual suffered from the aforementioned sperm alteration when, in the ejaculate, the concentration of sperm count was less than 20 million per milliliter.
Degrees of oligospermia
In addition to specifying in numerical terms when it is possible to speak of oligospermia, the WHO has also defined a gravity scale, with regard to sperm alteration which has just been mentioned.
According to this scale, the possible levels (or degrees) of severity of oligospermia are three: mild, moderate and severe.
Oligospermia is slight, when the concentration of spermatozoa in the ejaculate is between 10 and 15 million per milliliter (of sperm); it is average, when the concentration of spermatozoa in the ejaculate is between 5 and 10 million per milliliter; finally, it is serious when the concentration of sperm in the ejaculate is between 0 and 5 million per milliliter.
Oligospermia can be idiopathic - that is to say, not recognize a specific trigger - or result from a very specific circumstance (secondary oligospermia).
In medicine, the term "idiopathic" associated with a disease means that a specific cause is not recognizable for the disease.
According to statistics, oligospermia is idiopathic in approximately 30% of men with a low concentration of sperm in the ejaculate.
Secondary oligospermia is the predominant form of oligospermia, in the sense that it is most common in men who produce a low concentration of sperm.
The possible causes of secondary oligospermia are varied and relate to different aspects of human health; among the causes in question, the most important and notable are:
• Varicocele: This is a pathological alteration of the testicular (or spermatic) veins, as a result of which the latter appear dilated and one or both testicles are swollen. Among the causes of secondary oligospermia, varicocele seems to be the main; according to some studies, it is in fact attributable to up to 40% of cases of low concentration of sperm in the ejaculate.
• Certain infections, such as sexually transmitted infections, malaria and mumps;
• Old age: statistical studies have shown that as we age, men produce less and less sperm;
• Hypogonadism: Hypogonadism is the medical term which indicates a more or less marked reduction in the functional activity of the gonads, which in the specific case of man are the testes, followed by a reduction in the production of sex hormones;
• Alcohol abuse, smoking cigarettes and using drugs such as hashish, marijuana or cocaine;
• Exposure to toxic agents (for example, chemical solvents, metals, etc.);
• Take medications, such as beta blockers, antibiotics, androgens, and high blood pressure medications:
• The presence of a genital infection, affecting one of these organs in which semen and seminal fluid usually flow (prostate, seminal vesicles, epididymis and urethra);
• Testicular conditions, such as testicular cancer, hydrocele or cryptorchidism;
• The trauma is severe enough to damage the testicles;
• Obstruction of the vas deferens or the ejaculatory ducts. The vas deferens are the small channels which connect the epididymis to the seminal vesicles and to the ejaculatory channels; these are the small canals which, crossing the prostate, connect the seminal vesicles to the urethra;
• The presence of specific genetic defects carried by the sex chromosome Y or genetic diseases, such as Klinefelter syndrome, Noonan syndrome or Kartagener syndrome;
• Obesity Excess fat tissue appears to affect not only the production of sperm, but also the production of sex hormones;
• The habit of behaviors that produce a rise in temperature in the testicles and (for example: repeated practice of saunas, the tendency to wear tight clothes, etc.);
• Benign enlarged prostate, a disease also known as an enlarged prostate or adenoma of the prostate;
• Chemotherapy and / or radiotherapy, performed for cancer treatment;
• Prolactinoma, a benign tumor of the responsible anterior pituitary gland, in severe cases of hyperprolactinemia.
Symptoms and complications
Oligospermia does not produce obvious physical symptoms; nevertheless, it is often associated with a certain symptomatic image - which varies from one patient to another - because its presence depends, in many circumstances, on diseases or typically symptomatic health conditions (for example in men with varicocele, possible oligospermia may accompany dull pain in the testis, swelling of the testes and / or discomfort in the groin area, etc.).
As expected, oligospermia can affect a man's fertility and, therefore, his ability to have children.
The use of "may affect" instead of "prejudice" - therefore the idea that oligospermia does not necessarily mean infertility - finds its justification in the observation of successful men with low sperm concentrations to have children anyway, without problems or at most after several attempts.
Sperm abnormalities associated with oligospermia
It is not uncommon for oligospermia to be accompanied by other sperm alterations; among these, asthenozoospermia (reduced number of mobile sperm in the sperm) and teratozoospermia (sperm with an abnormal percentage of malformed sperm) deserve special mention.
The diagnosis of oligospermia requires an examination called a spermiogram.
The spermogram is a laboratory investigation, comprising a first part of the test, which allows the specialist to observe a series of important characteristics of a semen sample, with the main aim of establishing the degree of fertility of the "owner" man from the semen sample above.
The characteristics of sperm, observed by spermiogram, include:
• Sperm viscosity,
• Liquefaction of sperm,
• Sperm volume,
• The number and morphology of sperm,
• Vitality and motility of sperm.
Once the presence of oligospermia has been noted, the next step is to look for the causes responsible for the low concentration of sperm in the ejaculate; this research may require the performance of various diagnostic tests, including instrumental tests.
Treatment for oligospermia is focused on healing or eliminating the trigger.
Using a few examples, this means that:
• If oligospermia is due to an unhealthy lifestyle (alcohol abuse, smoking, drug use, excess calories, etc.), therapy will consist of correcting / eliminating bad habits associated with a low concentration of sperm in the "ejaculated;
• If the oligospermia is due to a genital infection, the therapy will provide all the appropriate remedies to eliminate from the organism the infectious agent responsible for this condition;
• If oligospermia is linked to a varicocele, therapy will consist of surgery to restore the normal structure of the testicular veins.
For obvious reasons, a therapeutic approach centered on the cure / elimination of the triggering factor of oligospermia is only possible when, at the origin of the low sperm concentration, there is a clearly identifiable cause.
How to increase sperm naturally
But what are the most effective foods and herbs for oligospermia? Are there any herbs or foods that allow you to increase sperm without medication? Here are 11 superfoods that we recommend you never miss on your table.
11) Dark chocolate
Dark chocolate is an aphrodisiac that contains L-Arginine. This amino acid is known for its ability to increase the volume of sperm, as well as increase the intensity of orgasm. However, don't overdo it: chocolate can make you gain weight, with the risk of getting the opposite effect, i.e. lower testosterone levels and reduced sperm count.
Bananas contain an enzyme called bromelain, which is thought to increase libido in men. They are also rich in B vitamins, which help increase resistance, giving more energy even for spicy encounters.
Green leafy vegetables are a rich source of folic acid. Low levels of folic acid may be responsible for the production of deformed sperm, such as two heads and two tails, as well as sperm with chromosomal abnormalities. This means, on the one hand, that the sperm will probably not reach the egg and, on the other hand, that even if it reaches it, it will be difficult to fertilize it. In addition, although capable of fertilization, the risk of birth defects would be high.
Grass rich in vitamin C, asparagus is also excellent for increasing the volume of sperm. Vitamin C protects sperm from damage caused by free radicals, and this causes the amount of saved sperm cells to be retained.
Garlic is an extremely effective food, used for centuries in the treatment of many diseases, from heart problems to respiratory infections. What many do not know is that it is an excellent aphrodisiac, also useful for increasing the volume of sperm. Garlic contains a compound called allicin, which helps blood to flow to the reproductive organs, increases sperm production and sperm volume.
Vitamin A is an important nutrient for increasing sperm production and sperm motility and carrots are very rich. In addition to this, you can also consume oatmeal, red peppers and dried apricots.
5) Goji berries
Goji berries are known for their ability to increase strength and mood. However, they also help keep the temperature inside the scrotum at the optimal level. The scrotum contains the testicles, which are involved in the production of sperm, and obviously an inappropriate and too high temperature risks compromising this function, hampering the formation of sperm and reducing the volume of the ejaculate. Goji berries also help sperm production because they improve circulation and protect against free radical damage.
Another essential component of sperm production is omega-3, which is rich in nuts. These are said to be helpful in increasing sperm count and improving blood circulation.
3) Pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin seeds contain phytosterols, known to increase testosterone, as well as fatty acids that improve blood flow to the male genitals. The properties of these seeds therefore promote both the number of sperm and the volume of sperm.
Ginseng is a powerful herb known for its ability to increase manhood in men. This increases the sexual load and improves sexual performance. It has been observed that the intake of Ginseng has been really effective in the treatment of erectile deficit and in the increase in the number of sperm, as well as in the volume of sperm.
If you are looking for a good Ginseng supplement to make the most of this plant, we recommend Anastore's Organic Ginseng, titrated to 15% ginsenosides.
Peru Maca is another very powerful herb action to increase the volume of the seed. In men who use it as a supplement, in fact, there was a higher number of sperm per millimeter of sperm, a greater volume of ejaculation and also a greater motility of sperm.
Finally, Maca is also known to give a greater load and sexual arousal, both in men and in women, and is often used precisely to promote abundant ejaculation.
Obviously, these are not the only foods that can help improve sperm production, but the advice is to always choose a well-balanced diet rich in minerals, such as zinc, vitamins, such as A, C and those of group B and folic acid, substances which ensure a higher production of sperm and a better quality of these.
To get access to our natural treatment for oligospermia and oligozoospermia click here!
Phone / whatsapp: +22990431725