ginseng for oligospermia
5 natural remedies to regain fertility
Oligospermia is the medical term that indicates the presence of less than normal amount of spermatozoids in the semen ejaculated during orgasm; the quantity of spermatozoids is considered to be lower than normal if the concentration per milliliter of sperm is less than 15 million:
• medium oligospermia, when the concentration is between 10 and 15 million / mL,
• or. moderate, when the concentration is between 5 and 10 million / mL,
• or. severe, when the concentration is less than 5 million / ml.
If there are fewer sperm in the ejaculate, it becomes less likely that one of them can fertilize the partner's egg to start the pregnancy; however, we note that many men who suffer from oligospermia may still become fathers.
Unfortunately, this is an increasingly common disorder, which explains the difficulties of approximately one in three couples among those in which research problems arise.
There are several risk factors for oligospermia and the problems that can cause it, including:
• over 35 years old,
• tobacco smoke,
• alcohol abuse,
• drug use,
• infections (in progress or already cured),
• exposure to toxins,
• overheating of the testicles,
• vasectomy or reverse operation,
• congenital fertility problems or close relatives with fertility problems,
• current pathologies, for example tumors or chronic pathologies,
• current therapies, such as surgery or radiotherapy,
• use of certain medications,
• competition bicycle or prolonged use of the bicycle, especially if the seat is uncomfortable or not ergonomic.
Oligospermia can be cured if you can identify and cure the underlying cause, which may differ from patient to patient: you and your partner may need to take treatment to increase fertility, while for some couples, conception will only be possible by resorting to in vitro fertilization.
Oligospermia is a disease that is characterized by a reduced number of spermatozoids released during ejaculation. That condition is associated with several cases of infertility. Proviron and vitamine E are sometimes prescribed by specialist to treat oligospermia. It may work for some but not for everybody. Our natural treatment is safe and highly effective. Don't let your couple be devastated by oligospermia anymore. Our remedy is the solution for you to regain your fertility. It is a herb-based treatment that will stimulate spermatogenesis and will allow to have more spermatozoid in the ejaculate.
Phone/WhatsAppTo get access to our natural treatment for oligospermia and oligozoospermia click here!: +22990431725
Oligospermia: Other possible natural remedies
Fortunately, there are natural remedies to naturally increase the amount of sperm. For the use of certain plants, medical advice is required to determine the appropriate dosage for each case.
Remedies to increase the amount of sperm:
Green tea is a known antioxidant. It is also a plant that stimulates fertility because it neutralizes free radicals which can damage sperm. According to a 2012 study published in the journal Molecular Nutrition and Food Research, green tea contains a chemical called epigallocatechin gallate, which can improve the quality and motility of sperm.
However, a high concentration of this chemical compound can have the opposite effect. Therefore, drink about 1 or 2 cups of green tea for better fertility.
Ginseng (or panax ginseng) is often used in traditional Chinese medicine to combat stress. However, this herb is also used to increase testosterone levels, sperm count and motility, to improve male fertility and improve the quality of erections. Take 1 to 3,500 mg of panax ginseng capsules daily for at least 3 months. However, before starting this diet, consult your doctor.
Garlic is a natural aphrodisiac that can increase sperm production. Garlic contains allicin, which stimulates sperm resistance and improves blood circulation. In addition, the selenium contained in this food helps to improve the motility of sperm. Add 1 or 2 crushed garlic cloves to your meals for best results.
Tribulus is an herb used in Ayurvedic medicine to increase the amount of sperm and change the level of hormones in the body. In 2012, a scientific study in India also showed that this aphrodisiac plant could treat oligospermia. Take 1 to 3,500 mg of tribulus capsules daily for a few months, only after consulting your doctor.
-Maca root powder
Maca is a food culture that helps improve the production and mobility of sperm. Promotes fertility, virility and balances the body's hormones. Take 2 to 3 teaspoons of maca root every day for a few months. Add this powder to a glass of water, a smoothie or sprinkle it over the cereal. Maca root is rich in fiber, so it would be best to start with ½ teaspoon and increase the dose after a few weeks.
Lifestyle and practical remedies against oligospermia
Here are some practical remedies to increase the chances of conceiving a child:
1. It is recommended to have at least 3-4 relationships per week; Contrary to what we thought in the past, having daily relationships (if the couple wishes and if it does not become stressful) is not a problem, even for men with oligospermia (source).
2. The testicles are positioned outside the body because they need an ideal working temperature slightly lower than that of the body; it is therefore advisable to avoid sitting for a long time, to avoid hot baths and saunas, the use of laptops resting on the legs, ...
3. Smoking greatly affects fertility, both male and female; quitting smoking can actually improve the quality of sperm.
4. Excessive alcohol consumption can worsen the image of oligospermia.
5. A balanced, healthy and varied diet can really improve sperm; There is more and more convincing scientific evidence on the practical usefulness of regularly consuming fruits, vegetables, sources of omega-3,… Several studies have shown that food intake is more effective than that obtained through the use of supplements.
6. As seen in the previous paragraphs, the recovery and maintenance of normal weight have a measurable influence on the parameters of the seminal fluid.
7. Regular exercise allows you to keep all the body's organs oxygenated and fully functional, including the reproductive system.
8. Significant stress can have an impact on sperm production.
- Try stress control techniques, such as yoga, meditation and massage.
- Think of the idea of psychological support. Psychotherapy and cognitive behavioral therapy, which use methods such as relaxation and stress management, have been shown to be linked to an increased chance of pregnancy.
- Don't hold back. Open up to others instead of keeping guilt or anger for yourself.
- Take care of your loved ones. Talking to your partner, family and friends can be extremely helpful. The best help comes from the people you love and who are closest to you.
Or contact/WhatsApp: +22990431725
We deliver worldwide!!
Did you find this article useful? If yea, kindly leave a comment below?
Do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter to have access to great health tips, natural remedies for everyday health challenges and get 5% discount of your order.