Ginger Oil And Algodystrophy
What exactly is algodystrophy?
Of still mysterious origin, algodystrophy manifests itself following surgical intervention, or after the removal of plaster.
It manifests on a wrist, ankle, shoulder, or knee. Or it occurs after a trauma (within 2 months). The joint is very painful, swollen, inflamed, red and the syndrome often lasts for very long months! In addition to pain, the joint undergoes bone demineralization (osteoporosis).
AFRICAN HERBAL TEA TO WORK AGAINST ALGODYSTROPPHY
Our natural treatment for algodystrophy is an effective, fast, and lasting remedy that will allow you to naturally reduce your pain. It is composed of two elements: a balm and herbal tea. You will feel a marked decrease in pain from the first weeks of use. The herbal tea contains plants whose active ingredients block pain, act on the cartilage to stop it from degrading, and help its regeneration.
It is the perfect solution to fight against algodystrophy, knee, and all other forms. This herbal tea provides rapid and dramatic relief. It is both anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antioxidant.
The balm will be used for daily massages on the areas where you feel pain. It’s a natural relaxant.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SUDECKS SYNDROME PRODUCT, CLICK HERE OR CALL/WHATSAPP +22990431725
GINGER OIL FOR ALGODYSTROPHY
Ginger oil relieves muscle spasms and muscle pain. Ginger, by its heating action, relaxes the muscles, giving them a real therapeutic pleasure. It has analgesic properties and soothes joints, muscles, and symptoms of algodystrophy.
GINGER OIL: MULTIPLE VIRTUES
When we ask the experts at the Panacea Pharma aromatherapy laboratory the qualities of ginger oil, the list of its benefits leaves us speechless. On its own, it fights against flatulence, indigestion, constipation, nausea, and even motion sickness. Ginger oil is also an effective remedy for joint and rheumatic pain. We know it is an aphrodisiac, it turns out to be a good solution to end impotence and male sexual fatigue. We notice!
GINGER OIL, ITS BENEFITS FOR HAIR
As you can see, Ginger oil awakens and stimulates the body. But it is also a super hair tonic. Indeed, this powerful activity relaxes the blood vessels and increases their influx. Thus, the nutrients arrive more quickly at the root and the hair growth is accelerated. Ginger oil is also recommended for boosting dull and tired hair. A few drops diluted in our shampoo, and voila!
GINGER OIL: WHAT USE FOR WHAT PAIN?
For pain: Dilute it with a few drops of vegetable oil, apply it to the painful area (muscles, stomach, etc.) and massage gently.
For nausea: Orally, add 1 to 2 drops on a piece of sugar or in honey before each long trip to get rid of motion sickness.
To boost your libido: It is possible to use ginger oil by inhalation. We place ourselves above the bottle and breathe the vapors of the oil for a few seconds. The oral route is also a solution. To do this, apply a drop of ginger oil to a neutral tablet every morning.
Health Benefit Of Ginger
For dizziness and nausea. Reduces symptoms associated with dizziness. It is very useful for nausea in pregnant women.
- For bad breath. An oriental technique is to use a small piece of ginger marinated with vinegar to eliminate bad breath and refresh the mouth after meals.
- For digestion. It promotes the elimination of bacteria and other harmful intestinal microorganisms. The regular intake of ginger contributes to improving the composition of the intestinal flora and to prevent the appearance of intestinal putrefactions responsible for bloating and meteorism. (Recommended to accompany probiotics)
- Calorific. Ginger can help sweat and is very useful in colds and flu.
- Circulatory tonic. The combination of stimulation of perspiration and circulatory flow induces the movement of blood towards the periphery. This makes it suitable for frostbite, hypertension, and fever. Ginger also inhibits platelet aggregation, helping to prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Antioxidant. Ginger is rich in antioxidants, which slow the aging process.
- Anti-inflammatory. Its gingerols, main active components of ginger and responsible for its spicy flavor, are volatile oils with very powerful anti-inflammatory properties. People with rheumatoid arthritis experience pain and swelling relief and improved mobility when they consume ginger regularly.
- Anticancer. Gingerols can also inhibit the growth of colorectal cancer cells, as suggested by the results of various studies.
- Muscle activity. It has a high content of magnesium, calcium and phosphorus, minerals that actively participate in muscle contraction and the transmission of nerve impulses. It is, therefore, a useful remedy to prevent and combat muscle spasms and muscle weakness.
HOW IS THE GINGER TAKEN?
Medical research using ginger often uses the extract (250 mg dose) or the raw or cooked root (about 2 g).
To avoid dizziness, before starting the journey it is advisable to take two cups of an infusion with slices of grated fresh ginger and a teaspoon of chamomile flowers. The ginger is boiled for 15 minutes on low heat, the chamomile is added and left to stand for five minutes before filtering.
On long trips, it is advisable to carry a thermos with a few more cups of this tea. Chewing a piece of raw ginger root is also helpful, although it is spicy and not for everyone. Another option is to take it as a tincture: 10 drops in half a glass of water before starting the journey.
For other indications, you can also take the infusion (up to three cups a day) or season with the rest of the savory and sweet dishes. To prevent dizziness, sips of the infusion - up to three glasses - are taken throughout the day.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ALGODYSTROPHY PRODUCT, CLICK HERE OR CALL/WhatsApp +22990431725