can onions remove keloids naturally?
The onion is a vegetable with a particular flavor, which many like but which is not also appreciated by some. But beyond being a food, it has beneficial properties for health. Among other things, we think that the onion is good for scars: from surgical ones, which can be atrophic, hypertrophic, or keloids, to the classic stretch marks that all women complain about, today we are going to show you how this vegetable can help you have prettier skin.
If you have keloids, you have two solutions to get rid of them. Either you can reduce them by surgery, or you can opt for a natural treatment. Conventional treatments like surgery have several drawbacks. They are ineffective, expensive, and keloid scars tend to recur even after surgery.
Our natural treatment to remove keloids is composed of 2 elements: a natural balm and a herbal tea. The anti keloid balm is a mild natural remedy, but very effective in eliminating keloids. It contains plants that regenerate the skin, which is excellent for the natural treatment of keloids. It reduces the size of the scar. It works by gently removing the top layer of damaged skin and promoting the growth of new cells. This natural remedy also reduces inflammation, calms itching, destroys bacteria, fights infections and moisturizes the skin. As for the herbal tea, it strengthens the action of the ointment. It is a natural solution to eliminate keloids without surgery.
Contact our experts, tel / whatsapp:https://wa.me/22990431725
Benefits of onion on the skin
Onion, which belongs to the same family as garlic, also contains sulfur. By consuming it, you increase the production of collagen and improve blood circulation. In addition, thanks to sulfur, we also facilitate the elimination of toxins from our body.
The onion for scars acts generally on the skin, helping to heal and regenerate it. Topically applied onion extract can help us improve the collagen in the area to be treated, improving the appearance of the scar, especially when it comes to scar color, but not so much in shape and form. the texture.
Onion extract is most effective for treating hypertrophic and keloids scars, that is, those resulting from excessive growth of dense fibrous tissue, a process that occurs after skin damage. Generally, these scars appear after surgery and you can see the results of treatment about eight weeks after it starts.
How to prepare onion extract for scars
To get the desired results, the onion extract must be applied once a day to the scars in a pure way, or mix it with the moisturizer or cleanser that we use. If you have sensitive skin, be careful with this product, as it can further sensitize the skin by generating contact dermatitis. If this is the case, we must suspend use and immediately consult a dermatologist.
The onion extract is simple to make and economical: to prepare it, you will need a cutting board and a knife, liquid soap, water, ice, a thermometer, filters coffee, distilled water, salt and two medium containers.
Mix 3 grams of salt with 10 grams of soap. Cut the onion into small uniform pieces and place them in one of the containers, pour the salt and soap mixture and stir. Place in a water bath for 15 minutes, transfer to an ice water bath for five minutes and stir constantly. Mix for 5 seconds. Use the coffee filter to filter the mixture on the second container. The foam of the mixture will remain inside the filter while the onion extract will fall into the container.
Properties of onion
The onion is mainly composed of water (89%), which makes it very light: 38 calories per 100 grams. Carbohydrates (8.6%) are the most abundant nutrients, followed by fiber (1.6%), and barely provide protein (1.2%) or fat (0.2%).
As for its vitamins and minerals, it provides good doses of vitamin C (9 mg / 100 g), potassium (300 mg), calcium (32 mg) and phosphorus (44 mg), as well as a high percentage chromium and small trace elements, amounts of sulfur, bromine, cobalt, copper, magnesium, silicon and zinc.
Onions are also very rich in phytochemicals, among which the flavonoid quercetin stands out. This antioxidant, more powerful than vitamin E, has properties anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and protective against cancer, especially the breast, colon and prostate. In addition, it can help reduce symptoms of fatigue, anxiety and depression.
It also houses sulfur compounds with purifying effects and essential oils with bactericidal and fungicidal properties.
Its content in glucokinin, a substance considered "vegetable insulin", is interesting because it helps to fight against diabetes.
Health Benefits of Onion
The onion's reputation as a purifying food is well deserved, but its health properties go much further.
• Healthy heart Due to its sulfur components, it prevents platelet aggregation and thrombus formation, as well as high cholesterol and triglycerides.
• Diuretic Due to its richness in potassium and low in sodium, it is diuretic and helps in the event of edema, hypertension and heavy legs.
• Prebiotic It is rich in fructo-oligosaccharides, prebiotics which stimulate the growth of bifidobacteria in the intestine and inhibit the development of pathogenic bacteria. This balance in the intestinal flora reduces the risk of colon cancer.
• Digestive Prevents intestinal fermentation, the presence of parasites and fungi and constipation. It relieves heavy digestion and flatulence with hypochlorhydria, but you should be careful if you usually suffer from heartburn.
• Antioxidant It contains quercitin, a flavonoid with anti-inflammatory, antiallergic and protective properties against cancer.
• Antidiabetic Thanks to its richness in chromium, which is part of the so-called FTG (glucose tolerance factor), and also glucokinin, which stimulates the pancreas, it helps to reduce the blood sugar level in diabetics.
• Anti cancer Numerous studies show that the usual intake of onions prevents cancer: those who eat it regularly have, for example, a 40% lower risk of developing stomach cancer.
• Antiseptic The antiseptic and mucolytic properties of sulfur components, as well as the anti-inflammatory action of quercitin, make it effective against respiratory problems such as colds, bronchitis and asthma. It is a popular remedy for cough. Leave an onion cut in half on the bedside table.
Contact our experts, tel / whatsapp: https://wa.me/22990431725