HERBS TO NATURALLY BOOST SPERM QUALITY AND QUANTITY: MAN'S PRIDE
Defects in sperm quality and quantity is usually as a result of sperm disorders. It is no news that infertility in men is mostly caused by poor sperm quality and quantity. However, the practical question is; what leads to poor sperm quality and quantity and how can it be reversed? No doubt you want to find out how you became a victim of this condition and the best natural means to get rid of it. In this article, you will not only discover the causes and 8 herbs to boost your sperm quality and quantity, but also be reminded of why it is necessary. Let's take a look at the causes of poor sperm which includes its quality and quantity.
CAUSES OF POOR SPERM QUALITY AND QUANTITY
Sperm count decreased by 50 percent in men compared to 50 years agoWhen your sperm is being described as poor, it shows that its quality and quantity has dropped. And this is bad news!! So what causes this? Before listing the causes, I would like to give a brief explanation on sperm production.
Sperm production is a very complex process, and sperm production requires normal functioning of the testicles as well as the healthy functioning of the hypothalamus and pituitary gland parts of the brain. Diseases, lifestyle and environmental factors can reduce sperm count and quality. Often, it is not possible to determine the main factor that causes poor sperm count and quality, but if we need to generalize, we can list the reasons that decrease sperm count and quality as follows:
MEDICAL REASONS TO REDUCE THE NUMBER OF SPERM
1- Varicocele Disease: The most common causes of male infertility and can be cured with correct treatments; It may cause male-induced infertility by decreasing sperm number and quality.
2. Infections: In the epididymis glands or testicles where sperms are stored and mature; If infection occurs as a result of sexually transmitted diseases, sperm production and sperm transfer ducts may be damaged.
3. Ejaculation Problems:The semen that needs to be expelled during ejaculation goes to the bladder is called "back discharge" or "dry discharge". "Retrograde ejaculation" caused by diabetes, spinal cord injuries, use of prostate medications at an early age or the effect of previous prostate operations may be temporary or permanent.
4. Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy methods used for the treatment of malignant tumors can also damage the sperm production process. Sperm freezing should be recommended before the procedure, especially for patients who are planned for treatment in this way.
5. Undescended Testis:If one or both testicles do not descend into the scrotum during the development process in the mother's womb, if the treatment of undescended testis is delayed, the sperm quality and number may decrease significantly in advanced ages.
6. Hormonal Problems: The hypothalamus, pituitary gland and testicles secrete hormones essential for sperm production. Problems in hormone release are among the factors that affect sperm production.
Sperm count and quality may also decrease as a result of medical drugs used by the person, surgical operations, defects in sperm ducts and some hereditary diseases such as Klinefelter Syndrome. See below our natural herb to help boost your sperm production.